Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2014 NFL Thread

Offline vomit

I just looked at the schedule--the Fins are hosting the Packers, so you may not get your wish vomit. I think the Dolphins will find out, playing the Packers is very different from playing the Raiders....

Thats bad.  I live among the GB fans....and they are an insufferable lot.....
Specto Caelum!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

A lot of games to keep my eye on tomorrow--Steelers/Browns, Patriots/Bills and, of course, the showdown between the Cowpokes and Seattle--although in that noise asylum in Seattle, it may not be much of a showdown. We shall see...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Lefty

A lot of games to keep my eye on tomorrow--Steelers/Browns, Patriots/Bills and, of course, the showdown between the Cowpokes and Seattle--although in that noise asylum in Seattle, it may not be much of a showdown. We shall see...

And there's that game on tomorrow night, featuring, oh, what are those two teams?  Oh yeah, the Eagles and the Giants.  Let's just say that I would not mind the Eagles going 2-14 in a season if it meant both wins were over the Giants which kept that team out of the playoffs.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

To be a Steelers fan, oh my... 
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Svengarlic

To be a Steelers fan, oh my... 
Now that's too funny. A bag over the head emoticon!

Offline Svengarlic

Accidentally flipped to the Dallas game and saw the score was tied late in the 2nd Q, so I stayed with it and now the Boys have the lead! IN SEATTLE! I'm sitting here wondering how this could be, and I figured it out....I've lost my mind.   

Offline Shemp_Diesel

The Cowpokes are doing the impossible. Can they sustain it for another half...  a couple more of my late afternoon picks look to be going down in flames. Sigh, just another wild week in the NFL....

Offline Svengarlic

The Cowpokes are doing the impossible. Can they sustain it for another half...  a couple more of my late afternoon picks look to be going down in flames. Sigh, just another wild week in the NFL....
I'd heard that they were improved...(my fingers just cramped up typing that) but seeing will be believing I guess.

Of course, the 'Hawks will most likely drop a 28 spot on 'em in the 3rd.  ;)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Hmmm, is this the beginning of the Seattle comeback--costly turnover by Dallas....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Oh my, how the tide has turned....

Offline Svengarlic

Diesel, don't you get the feeling that Romo will blow it in their last possession? OH!!! Interception?...............No..........'Hawks get FG instead.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Something tells me, this drive may be the Boys last shot at winning this game....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Of course, there's always the chance Tony will have an "Oh-No" moment...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

So, are the Boys providing the blueprint for beating Seattle in that asylum. DeMarco just broke off a huge run...

Offline Svengarlic

So, are the Boys providing the blueprint for beating Seattle in that asylum. DeMarco just broke off a huge run...
Seems so! Every player in the league is watching this game I bet!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Well, I had my doubts about how legitimate the Eagles were and after this, I have to say, the Cowboys will be taking home the NFC East (sorry Lefty)...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Hmmm, this game may not be final yet. Seattle will get the ball back with about a minute left to try and drive down the field....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Ballgame!

Offline Svengarlic

Good for the Boys. I don't mind them getting better. (now that the Cardinals are in the west)  :)

Speaking of the Cardinals, it's baseball time.

Offline Lefty

Well, I had my doubts about how legitimate the Eagles were and after this, I have to say, the Cowboys will be taking home the NFC East (sorry Lefty)...

1.  No argument here; I have stated many times that it's the Cowchips' turn to win this year, followed by the Gnats, the Deadskins, and then the Eagles, as the division rotates winners all the time.

2A.  The Eagles are legitimate?  Well, had they beaten the Meadowlanders 54-0 last night instead of only 27-0, I would believe that.   ;D

2B.  The workplace will be a wee bit quieter tomorrow.  Unlike all those Gnat (and Skankee and Devil Dog) fans who live vicariously through their teams, I don't make a big deal about it when a Philly team kicks alllllllllllll their candy @$$e$ -- if ya smell-l-l-l-l-l-l -- what the Schlock -- is cookin'!

2C.  Regarding the above fans, I have won one more championship than all of them combined.

3.  Last night was the first shutout by the Eagles since 12/1/96, against the NFC team from New Jersey, at the old Veterans Stadium.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I wonder if there's any room on the Cowboys bandwagon--not that I'm looking to jump on; but with all the bouquets being thrown the Cowboys way, I have to wonder if they will come crashing back down to earth. Time will tell....

Offline Svengarlic

This is unreal: Joseph Randle, Cowboys running back that had a 52 yard run Sunday was arrested yesterday for attempting to shoplift cologne and underwear after the game!

He was charged with misdemeanor shop lifting which means over $50 and less than $500. Randle make's 400 K this season.  [pie]

Offline Shemp_Diesel

There's no limits to the expanse of human stupidity. Players who get busted for weed during the season would probably rank at the top of my list--but this shoplifting case might take the cake. You make $400,000 dollars and can't afford to pay for underwear and cologne...

[scratch]

Offline Svengarlic

There's no limits to the expanse of human stupidity. Players who get busted for weed during the season would probably rank at the top of my list--but this shoplifting case might take the cake. You make $400,000 dollars and can't afford to pay for underwear and cologne...

[scratch]
It IS a head scratcher. I confess that as a kid I never got an allowance and stole candy and gum like a thieving little punk. But when I got my first job mowing  lawns it was a HUGE relief that I wouldn't have to do it anymore, risking the shame  of it all.
    Maybe this guy just gets a thrill out of getting away with it. At least Winona Ryder was lifting really expensive shit from Tiffany's! (or a store like Tiffany's)

Offline vomit

[scratch]

Agreed.  What is up with these morons?
Specto Caelum!