Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2014 NFL Thread

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
If MIN can score a TD, I can go 7-0 in the 1:00 games... but I don't want that!  GO REDSKINS!  Take down those stinkin' morons!

PaulPayne had the Dolphins upsetting the Chargers today--don't know if he had a 30 to 0 blowout, wow!!!  :o

I wasn't expecting this!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
Quote from: Shemp_Diesel
A lot of snow in Foxboro today--wonder how that will effect Peyton, if it effects him?

Ask the Heartthrob  [pie]
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Ask the Heartthrob  [pie]

Yes, I see you picked the Pats--here's hoping you're wrong on that one...   :P
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Cowboys trying to make the score a little more respectable--but no doubt about it, they got whooped today...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline vomit

Cowboys trying to make the score a little more respectable--but no doubt about it, they got whooped today...

Yep.  Congrats to Arizona.  Heckuva team.  A couple thoughts:

1) Arizona run D is good
2) Cowboys coaching can be stoopid (taking Murray out on 3rd and short!)
3) A Blocked FG!!!!
4) Fire jerry Jones
5) Weeden stinks.  Cowboys need to draft & groom Romo's replacement.

6-3 is still WAY better than I thought at the beginning of the season.  But, next week against Jacksonville is a must win, as the Cowboys go on the road a lot in the second half.
Specto Caelum!

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
Yes, I see you picked the Pats--here's hoping you're wrong on that one...   :P

Manning... at New England, in the snow, and yet another overhyped team behind him (which, as much as everyone hypes it, I think this team is WORSE than last year's team; they almost lost at home to KC in week 3) = Brady win, if only because Manning's the biggest choker I've seen in pro sports outside the San Jose Sharks.  As for strengths... Denver's D is a bit better.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
5-0 so far in the 1:00 games, with CIN with their game well in hand.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline vomit

If MIN can score a TD, I can go 7-0 in the 1:00 games... but I don't want that!  GO REDSKINS!  Take down those stinkin' morons!

I wasn't expecting this!

No one was.  Good job Miami!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead

Offline Shemp_Diesel

No snow on the field in Foxboro, but it's still cold and windy. This should be a great game...

Offline Svengarlic

A lot of snow in Foxboro today--wonder how that will effect Peyton, if it effects him?
I remember hearing that he was a different player in the cold. You know...human.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Broncos and Peyton can't get their motor going....

Offline vomit

7-0!!!!!!!!

[pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie]
7-0?  Are u so excited, you forgot the 1?  LOL.  great win for the Cards!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
7-0?  Are u so excited, you forgot the 1?  LOL.  great win for the Cards!

Oh, no!  7-0 in the 1:00 games.  Sorry, but that's better than ESPN or NFLN!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline vomit

Oh, no!  7-0 in the 1:00 games.  Sorry, but that's better than ESPN or NFLN!

I see!  Good team.  i don't think ANYONE saw this coming.  Good luck the rest of the way.
Specto Caelum!

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
Both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are pathetic: they'd rather lose a game then do the smart thing by using the running backs to their advantage.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Not the game I was expecting--to say the least, if not less...   :-\

Offline Svengarlic

Both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are pathetic: they'd rather lose a game then do the smart thing by using the running backs to their advantage.

Payne, you MUST be old school to the hilt.  ;D  The guy in the middle was the last one to do it.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Well, so much for Peyton winning in the cold...   ::)  Nothing to do now but look forward to tonight. Will Big Ben get loose on the Ravens defense?

Offline Svengarlic

Well, so much for Peyton winning in the cold...   ::)  Nothing to do now but look forward to tonight. Will Big Ben get loose on the Ravens defense?
I'm thinking...A RAVENS UPSET!  >:D

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I wonder if the Raiders will do it--run the table in reverse?

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
I don't like to use strong language, but...

F*ck the Rams... I would have 10-0 in the Sunday afternoon games otherwise.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Svengarlic

That's the 1st touchdown I've seen Flake-o pass for in 2 years.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Big Ben Roethlisberger--as cool as the other side of the pillow...   [cool]

Offline Svengarlic

Inspired by Paul Payne, how about we pick the winners of this week's more compelling match-ups, starting with the Thursday nite Ohio bowl. (winners in bold)

Cleveland@ (5-3)       
Cincinnati    (5-2-1)

Kansas City@  (5-3)   
Buffalo           (5-3)

Miami@      (5-3) I just don't think the Fish can keep it up!   
Detroit     (6-2)

San Francisco@  (4-4)   
New Orleans    (4-4)

Atlanta@       (2-6)
Tampa Bay  (1-7)

NY Giants@ (3-5) I think Eli gets it done in their house   
Seattle       (5-3)

If you have an upset pick in mind, add it! (I have none this week)