Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Who's the Mystery Actor?

Svengarlic · 361 · 82609

Offline Svengarlic

Sven, I would say it's Butch Patrick, but I know only of his TV work.  So...one of the Corcoran children?

Areo, thank you for the link!
Not Eddie Munster. I'm not familiar with the Corcorans, but this kid was an only child. That's part of the reason he became a performer....speaking in different voices with his little army men.

Offline Signor Spumoni

I'm assuming he's a redhead, what with all those freckles.  And the longer hair suggests (to me) someone in his mid-/late-50s or so.  How about Danny Bonaduce?  Or was he also TV only?

Offline Svengarlic

I'm assuming he's a redhead, what with all those freckles.  And the longer hair suggests (to me) someone in his mid-/late-50s or so.  How about Danny Bonaduce?  Or was he also TV only?
That was a close guess. And as far as I know, Danny only made an impact in TV and local radio. On the red hair: this kid may have started out with red hair, but as an adult it became more brownish. Unlike your two guesses, this guy was a major player; Oscars and Emmy nominations up the ass! However, there lurked a dark side to his personality.

Offline Areo

Offline Signor Spumoni

By golly, Areo, that sounds right.  The eyes look just like.

Offline metaldams

How did you figure that out?

I would've figured it out too if I was able to post earlier than now.  I was out with a friend today.

But how can someone figure it out?  The eyes.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

The footage Areo posted of KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM OF THE PARK rules!

Here is the barometer if you should see this film or not.  You like so bad they're good films in the Ed Wood sense?  See it.  You like KISS?  See it.  You're like me and fall into both camps?  It's beyond mandatory viewing.  You fall into neither category?  Do not cast your eyes upon this film.

You want to see Ace Frehley have a close up and utter the word "Ack" for no reason at all?  Welcome home.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Signor Spumoni

Identify the girl who was pushed into the pool.  Her fame came in her early years and again in middle age.  Her multiple talents brightened radio, the movie screen and television.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

Identify the girl who was pushed into the pool.  Her fame came in her early years and again in middle age.  Her multiple talents brightened radio, the movie screen and television.

Jane Withers

Offline Signor Spumoni

I hope you didn't push her into the pool again, BeAStooge. 
You are right, it is Jane Withers.