Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2013 Baseball Thread...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Kind of shocked that Farrell didn't win AL Manager of the Year but I'm sure he won't shed over any tears over it while polishing the World Series trophy...  :laugh:
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Kind of shocked that Farrell didn't win AL Manager of the Year but I'm sure he won't shed over any tears over it while polishing the World Series trophy...  :laugh:

Farrell was awesome this year, but Tito deserved it.  The fact he never won with Boston is a travesty in itself, and Tito had less to work this year than Farrell.  Both are deserving, but it's been a long time coming for Tito to get his due.  I'm happy for him.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Svengarlic

Just happened on this checking the standings. Prince Fielder doing a tastefully nude photo spread for ESPN The Magazine, highlighting his tatoos. He's going to get some serious heat from Peter Gamons on this one.  :)

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24610987/pictured-prince-fielder-not-pictured-prince-fielders-clothes

On the real baseball scene the A's, already the best AL team may land Price, and over in the NL the Brewers are finally showing signs of normality as the yapping curs that are Pittsburg, Cincy and St. Louis are finally beginning to nip at those cheesy heels.