Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Cataloging Stooges Memorabilia?

Offline Hammond Eggar

I love this site greatly, and am always impressed by the various listings (filmography, bibliography etc.) offered here.  I'd like to offer a suggestion, though.  I recently posted a suggestion for a RADIOGRAPHY, documenting various Stooge-related radio appearances from the past 80 years.  I'd like to add to that a suggestion for a listing of Stooge memorabilia, especially items produced during the boys' lifetimes.  Perhaps you could break it up into different catagories, such as apparel, toys etc.  Any items, from t-shirts, dolls and key chains to trading cards, jigsaw puzzles and cereal boxes would be welcomed  Each entry could include the name of the company which produced the item, the year it was first issued, as well as the original cost and the current estimated value.  An accompanying photo of each item would also be nice.

So, what are the chances of this becoming an added feature on the site?  Thanks for the consideration.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Actually, that's something I am working on for the new build of the site.  There's a ton of merchandise out there, though, so it's going to take a lot of effort to catalog everything.  We will be looking for help on that.   ;)

Offline metaldams

Actually, that's something I am working on for the new build of the site.  There's a ton of merchandise out there, though, so it's going to take a lot of effort to catalog everything.  We will be looking for help on that.   ;)

I remember this being a good site for that.

www.stoogeworld.com
- Doug Sarnecky