I did this last week with some pastels.

I think Birdie will go for that!

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Hey Busy Buddy:

Just would like to say you have a beyond excellent artistic talents.  This is a very perfect likeness of Shemp.  I have down loaded it and added it to my Shemp screen saver.  All's I would like to say is hoan in on this talent.  A job well accomplished. Have a poifect week.

Moron4392
 [3stooges]

Offline busybuddy

Hey Busy Buddy:

Just would like to say you have a beyond excellent artistic talents.  This is a very perfect likeness of Shemp.  I have down loaded it and added it to my Shemp screen saver.  All's I would like to say is hoan in on this talent.  A job well accomplished. Have a poifect week.

Moron4392
 [3stooges]

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you liked it, and if you want, I can scan the actual drawing itself minus the frame so you can put the full thing on your screen saver.

Offline Moron4392

• Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Dear Sir: (Busy Buddy):

Please if it would not be of too much trouble I would truely appreciate it if you would make a full copy of your magnificent work of art for my screen saver.  Thank you it would be fun to have.

Have yourself a great and poifect rest of the week.

Diane Elizabeth Hoekstra
Moron4392

Offline locoboymakesgood

Would you be willing to sell any portraits?
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline busybuddy

Would you be willing to sell any portraits?

I am willing to draw anything that anyone may need. (Although I'm not 100% on nudes. . . :D)

Offline locoboymakesgood

That's awesome, especially if you're artistic. I'll get in touch with you.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I'm awfully happy you are not selling nude Curly's.  :P

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline busybuddy

I'm awfully happy you are not selling nude Curly's.  :P

James

No, but my Joe Besser pin-up is selling extremely well. :o

Offline Moron4392

• Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons

If you are really willing to sell your art work I would be more that happy to purchase one from you. ( Loco Boy thought of a good idea).  I am always in the market for an excellent Shemp picture to add to my Stooges (mainly Shemp) decorated office.  If you think you would like to do that just set a price.

Moron4392
 [3stooges]

Offline busybuddy

If you are really willing to sell your art work I would be more that happy to purchase one from you. ( Loco Boy thought of a good idea).  I am always in the market for an excellent Shemp picture to add to my Stooges (mainly Shemp) decorated office.  If you think you would like to do that just set a price.

Moron4392
 [3stooges]
I would be more than happy to, but I am terrible at setting prices. I usually let the buyer decide and if I don't like their offer I tell them either a lower of higher amount and since I don't want to do something illegal, I usually only charge for supplies and the frame. But I would be happy to do it. My e-mail adress is stuart_troxel@yahoo.com, feel free to contact me and let me know what you want! [3stooges]

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain

OK. Now i am physically ill due to that mental image!  [skull]

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline FineBari3

There is a showcase of Shemp artwork on www.shempcompany.com

Maybe you could send Sandy a scan, too!

Fantastic drawing, BTW...I like his blue eyes! There is some great stuff on Shempcompany, too!

I have a drawing that was done of the Boys (with Shemp) by a neighborhood artist at a church festival in 1982.  His name is Ron Frenz, and later went on to draw Spider-Man and other Marvel characters.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

moe-jo

wow...I could never do that...I've tried to draw pictures of Moe on my Oceanography binder but I never get it right...

Funny, isn't it, girls?  The things we think make a man attractive are so hard to draw in real life?

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Great Portrait Drawing of a Great Man!   Congrats.

Robin

Offline curlysdame

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  *oye*   [sick]

wow...I could never do that...I've tried to draw pictures of Moe on my Oceanography binder but I never get it right...

Funny, isn't it, girls?  The things we think make a man attractive are so hard to draw in real life?

I used to do that on my binders, too!  (only, I tried to draw Curly, of course)  Good to know I wasn't alone.  :D  The way I see it, the more handsome they are, the harder they are to draw.  nyuk nyuk...
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline curlysdame

...Forgot to add my kudos on busybuddy's drawing.  If it looked anymore like Shemp, I would've thought it was a colorized photograph - no foolin'.  and those blue eyes... fantastic!  Are you going to draw any of the other Stooges?  'Would love to see how those turn out!
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Moron4392

• Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Dear Mame: (Curlys Dame);

I enquired him (Busy Buddy) about completing a Shemp picture for my over done Shemp-a-holic office and gave me some ideas to think about and I am deciding the one I want.  So he will complete personal pictures if you would like.

Hope I was not a bother and please enjoy the rest of your week.

Diane Elizabeth Hoekstra
Moron4392 [3stooges]

Offline busybuddy

I enquired him (Busy Buddy) about completing a Shemp picture for my over done Shemp-a-holic office and gave me some ideas to think about and I am deciding the one I want.  So he will complete personal pictures if you would like.

Diane Elizabeth Hoekstra
Moron4392 [3stooges]

I have been doing a drawing of a picture that I liked, when I'm finished I'll e-mail you or post it on here and if you want it you can have it, if not, I'll do another, no problem. It's a lot bigger than the other one so it's taking a little longer.

...Forgot to add my kudos on busybuddy's drawing.  If it looked anymore like Shemp, I would've thought it was a colorized photograph - no foolin'.  and those blue eyes... fantastic!  Are you going to draw any of the other Stooges?  'Would love to see how those turn out!

I want to draw Moe and Larry too. (I love Curly, but if I do Curly, then I'll feel obligated to draw Joe and Curly-Joe and I'm running out of time/wall space.) When I draw a Curly one you'll be the fisrt to know.

Offline FineBari3

Since we are all ladies here, it seems, on this thread.....I'd like to let you all know that I love when a man has black hair and blue eyes!!! 

It is not very common, but the Horwitz brothers all had this colorization! They even had freckles; talk about strange.

Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline curlysdame

Moron4392... formalities are so,um... formal.  Nyuk Nyuk.  :D Call me Sarah, or curlysdame.  No bother, and enjoy the rest of your week as well!

I want to draw Moe and Larry too. (I love Curly, but if I do Curly, then I'll feel obligated to draw Joe and Curly-Joe and I'm running out of time/wall space.) When I draw a Curly one you'll be the fisrt to know.

Cool!  If you do end up drawing Curly, let me know how much you might want for one.

Since we are all ladies here, it seems, on this thread.....I'd like to let you all know that I love when a man has black hair and blue eyes!!! 

It is not very common, but the Horwitz brothers all had this colorization! They even had freckles; talk about strange.

I definitely second that!  *swoon*  ...And I'm really glad to see some chick Stooges fans in the forums, too.   8)

Offline Moron4392

• Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Dear Busy Buddy:

This is the only place where I know I can contact you.  The picture that you are working on if it is of Shemp I will gladly take it.  Please just quote me the price through an E-mail and I know that I will like it.  Because your artistic talents are awesome will be looking forward to having it.

Just want to say thank you so very much.  This is a kind thing you are doing.

Please contact me with the details at my E-address which is:

Moron4392@sbcglobal.net

Thank you very much.

Diane Elizabeth Hoekstra
Moron4392 [3stooges]

moe-jo

I used to do that on my binders, too!  (only, I tried to draw Curly, of course)  Good to know I wasn't alone.  :D  The way I see it, the more handsome they are, the harder they are to draw.  nyuk nyuk...
I know!  I wish there was a Stooge "how to draw" book...Shemp is kinda cute, by the way, busybuddy.

moe-jo

ok curlysdame, I drew (at least attempted to draw) Moe's face on my math binder during math class.

He looks like a deranged sushi chef.

Offline JazzBill

Looks like your moe-jo is a no-go. There's a big empty spot on my screen where your drawing supposed to be.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".