Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

My New Shemp Drawing

moe-jo

ha ha yeah.  Well, it may have been terrible, but Moe has still got his moe-jo workin'!

Offline busybuddy

ha ha yeah.  Well, it may have been terrible, but Moe has still got his moe-jo workin'!

Jazzbill means that we can't see your drawing because it's not there. Try using imageshack to post it.
I think Birdie will go for that!

Offline busybuddy

Oh, then don't leave huge gaps in between your sentences. Especially if you're talking about a drawing. I think we all had the impression that you posted a picture of it.

moe-jo

oh ok then sorry.  Let me try again:  ok, curlysdame, I attempted to draw a picture of Moe on my Math binder during Math class.  He looks like a deranged sushi chef.

Offline busybuddy

That's better. But let's try it one more time, and this time say it like you mean it.

moe-jo

ok.  ok, curlysdame, I attempted to draw Moe on my Math binder during Math class.

HE LOOKS LIKE A DERANGED SUSHI CHEF!!!!!!

moe-jo

*gasp*  busybuddy, I see what you're trying to get me to say, and it ain't happenin'!!  So take this!  [pie]

Offline curlysdame

*gasp*  busybuddy, I see what you're trying to get me to say, and it ain't happenin'!! 

LOL to this whole "Moe's cute" thing going back and forth.  But... some of us ladies on this site (myself included) see Moe, Curly, Shemp and Larry (notice how I name names  lol) in a slightly different light.  We love them, of course, because they were comedy geniuses, but hey, sometimes a dame just can't help herself.  nyuk nyuk nyuk   ;)

moe-jo: 'love the "OMG he's so hot I wanna bake cookies on him" line.  That's a good one!
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

moe-jo

moe-jo: 'love the "OMG he's so hot I wanna bake cookies on him" line.  That's a good one!
thanks.  I'd eat those cookies...Yum...Moe cookies...