Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Creating New Topics

Dunrobin · 99 · 54076

california man

What's the idea ! Why is this chucklehead banned! Why, you....even I can understand the rules & I'm an idiot!
 Post flooding: repeatedly posting for no other reason than to reach 10 posts. S#1

california man

this guy may talk like an idiot & look like an idiot but don't let that fool you...he really is an idiot! Nyuk, Nyuk ( stole the lines from Groucho!)

california man

Stooges on local TV ? Well that's fine but don't be dopey - buy the Sony dvd box sets & be impressed, onionhead!

Offline WhyIOughta

Lemme guess....Captain Spaulding?  Tough to say.......

Oh, And X is NOT an onionhead!  He's listed as something else! 

Am I helping or hurting, X?   :laugh:

xraffle

Lemme guess....Captain Spaulding?  Tough to say.......

Oh, And X is NOT an onionhead!  He's listed as something else! 

Am I helping or hurting, X?   :laugh:

What? He called me an onionhead! Why I oughta...

Offline StoogeLady

Phew - thanks - thot I was going nuts!!! 

StoogeLady

Offline stooge1029

I cant post reviews and Im a grapehead now. I allow all cookies so I cant figure out why this is happening. When I go to the fan reviews section of  a particular episode there is no way to post a review of my own.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I cant post reviews and Im a grapehead now. I allow all cookies so I cant figure out why this is happening. When I go to the fan reviews section of  a particular episode there is no way to post a review of my own.

Try logging out of the forum and then back in.  The cookie for that part of the site may be expired or missing, and logging in and out should take care of that for you.  Let me know if you are still having problems after that.

Offline stooge1029

That hasnt worked I tried just now and a few times before. Its not a big deal but I was thinking of writing some reviews of my favorites.

xraffle

What browser are you using? I notice Firefox is a bit more stubborn with this than Internet Explorer. You may want to try logging in again a few more times. And double check your cookie settings again.

Also, are you sure you're just not seeing where to add the review? At the very right of the screen, you should see "Add Review" in tiny letters. See attached screenshot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline falsealarms

Offline downeyxxl

Oh well that sounds great! I can't wait to have 10 posts. I've only recently rediscovered the stooges (haven't watched them since my childhood). Even more hilarious than I remember, and I loved them as a kid.

Offline FineBari3

Oh well that sounds great! I can't wait to have 10 posts. I've only recently rediscovered the stooges (haven't watched them since my childhood). Even more hilarious than I remember, and I loved them as a kid.

That's great! I was the same way, and it's like discovering them all over again!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Apple Skin on Inside

I believe that it is an excellent policy. On too many boards, brand new members post new topics and take over the board.
For Duty and Humanity
We All Put the Yeast In

Offline Final Shemp

• I'm sawin' a saw in half with a saw, see?
  • Applehead
K, question.  I just found this thread explaining this policy.  Luckily I've only attempted to make one thread, but the wierd thing is it actually let me.

Is this only enabled in certain parts of the board?  My post in the Swap Meet forum went up just fine.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
K, question.  I just found this thread explaining this policy.  Luckily I've only attempted to make one thread, but the wierd thing is it actually let me.

Is this only enabled in certain parts of the board?  My post in the Swap Meet forum went up just fine.

The Swap Meet board is a special exception to the rule; Porcupines are allowed to start new topics there (subject to moderation, of course.)

Offline Final Shemp

• I'm sawin' a saw in half with a saw, see?
  • Applehead
Ah.  That's what I figured.  Just curious, though.

Offline Gritto RhumBoogie

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
That will be all, Ralph.

Offline mankey8284

I was wondering why I couldn't post a new topic. I went crazy looking for an answer, thanks for answering it for me!
"I'm trying to think and nothing happens!" ~Curly
"I lost my ba-lance." ~Larry
"I'll knock your head right through your socks" ~Moe
"There I am pretty as a picture. Yeah, of an ape" ~Shemp and Moe
"Is that the sun up there? I don't know I'm new in town" ~Larry and Curly
"You'll never know just what tears are, till you've cried, like you've made me cry"
"What stupid, imbecilic fool put that u--I did! Oh, am I dumb" ~Larry
"What a day." ~Curly
"Who is it?" ~Larry
"Do you know what that paper was? Hot?" ~Moe & Curly

Offline QuinceHead

I was wondering why I couldn't post a new topic. I went crazy looking for an answer, thanks for answering it for me!

Likewise!   :-\

At least now I know...

Cheers,
JohnH
aka QuinceHead

Offline Stooge-Adam

I feel silly. I asked this question yesterday completely overlooking this thread, lol. Although as I speak, this is my 10th post, so yay!

Offline Herman

Where in the fan reviews can we post? I don't see any place to do it?

Offline edweather

Well, IMO I think your 10 post rule in order to start new topics, sucks.  Why should I be forced to ask 10 lame questions or comment about things just to get to the next level when all I'm trying to find out is what episode moe sings rock-a bye baby, and the song ends with..."and break his little neck".  No handcuffs for me.  Lame forum.  I won't be back. Control freaks.

Offline JazzBill

Well, IMO I think your 10 post rule in order to start new topics, sucks.  Why should I be forced to ask 10 lame questions or comment about things just to get to the next level when all I'm trying to find out is what episode moe sings rock-a bye baby, and the song ends with..."and break his little neck".  No handcuffs for me.  Lame forum.  I won't be back. Control freaks.

Goodbye
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster

If you read the first post in this thread it explains why this rule exists.

If you have a question, there is a thread in the General Discussion board where newbies can post questions about the Stooges.