Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Viva La Slipp!

· 28 · 14469

Viva

Before I begin this post, I must give a notice to whoever sent me a message. The link to get to it doesn't work for me. My email address is drollweevil@email.com. Feel free to drop me a line.

This is funny, shemps#1, because my post that you warned me for broke none of these rules. In fact, I had a disclaimer that you must have overlooked at the top of the post (in the Questions and Answers forum's Moe's Slaps thread) that stated that nothing bad or disrespectful was meant by the post. I saw that patronizing comment you placed at the bottom of the post,  "Respect mah authoritah". You must have either typed it that way because I typed my sample paragraph in too much of a hurry or you were making fun of me for the things I was questioning. Either way, it was wrong, just like it was wrong to warn me if you read the disclaimer.

Speaking of wrong, you seemed to call me a jackass and pretty much called yourself my mental superior in your response. Those are fighting words. Yet if I fought back, I'b be banned. Is that fair? Who is to say who is the mental superior between us? You would probably lose to me in a game of chess. So why should those in power belitle the underlings? Please give me one good reason why that's acceptable.

Maybe you should either add the rule, "No discussing our rules" (which would be unfair, as any good authority figure allows good-natured discussion of their rules) or tell us how to talk about them in what you deem to be an acceptible manner. Or both. I'm sure we all wish we could read your mind, but we can't.

Now I'd like to see my warning removed and definitely not upgraded, as anyone can see (especially after reading this post) that I was too hastily warned in the first place.

You put the good typing rule at #1 and call it the most important rule, but everything falls under obedience. So isn't obedience the most important thing? Besides, as important as good typing is, it's not always the most important thing, simply because one's typing can be just bad enough to cause you to speak out, but the poster could be disobeying one of the other rules to the max. So in this case, the other rule should be more important than the typing rule, no?

Bad boy Eric! Another identity, another unmasking courtesy of Shemps#1!

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I see you've gotten AOL, Islipp.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Now I know it's you Eric. I'm a Slipp-tracker....

I can smell you from miles away.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
What's the matter, no response? Perhaps you'll run away now that I've outed you once again. I'm begging you Eric, you mental midget, please challenge me.

BTW, "Respect my authoritah" is a South Park reference.

Those are rules for posting here. The only people that can debate or challenge them are those that run the website. If you don't like the rules, go away.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
BTW, I decided to split this topic away from the "rules" topic.

Pilsner Panther

What did I tell you, Jim? I knew he'd be back! The only thing I can't figure is, what took him so long?

You don't even need to track him, all you have to do is read the whiny, defensive post— it's got Slipp written all over it.

::)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 09:02:03 PM by Pilsner Panther »

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Exactly, I tracked his IP as backup. I knew it was Slipp from the post in Moe's Slaps, hence my claiming mental superiority over him.

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
You let him go?  For shame!!!! 

On the bright side, Jim's e-mail about this reminded me to come back here.  This newer set-up on this site is much more compatible with my old piece of shit computer, so I think you'll be seeing much more metaldams around here.  Let the new wine floooooowwwwww!  Alleluia!
- Doug Sarnecky

Pilsner Panther

You let him go?  For shame!!!! 

On the bright side, Jim's e-mail about this reminded me to come back here.  This newer set-up on this site is much more compatible with my old piece of shit computer, so I think you'll be seeing much more metaldams around here.  Let the new wine floooooowwwwww!  Alleluia!

Excellent, Doug! Welcome back, it's been a looooonnnnggg time!

;D

Offline Stoop

• Beetlebrain
 Who needs soap operas when you have this place ;).  What’s going to be the next twist? I bet “Hey Crackhead” is still around here somewhere too.

I luv you guys~ :D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 09:46:02 PM by Stoop »
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Pilsner Panther

Who needs soap operas when you have this place ;).  What’s going to be the next twist? I bet “Hey Crackhead” is still around here somewhere too.

I luv you guys~ :D

Personally, I'm very lovable, and I don't care what my mother says!

:P

Viva

Exactly, I tracked his IP as backup. I knew it was Slipp from the post in Moe's Slaps, hence my claiming mental superiority over him.

How in the world could you  track me when the only IP# I posted under was one I've never used on this site before? I registered under that IP# as well. My guess is that when I logged in after I made this last post, just to check things out, I logged back out, but apparently, the logout didn't take. I came back under the old IP# and saw I was stil logged in.

Blame (or maybe a more positive way to put it) goes to Rob for this. How much? You be the judge. A coupla weeks ago, when this board started back up, I e-mailed him and told him that ever since he restarted the board with this BBS the first time, I couldn't log back in, and that I still can't  now, under the old IP#. He told me how to access the board functions that could help me, but they didn't work. I e-mailed him back to tell him, but that was a few weeks ago. I haven't heard back from him yet.

Now, I figure this account can help this problem, because what the webmaster of the wrestling board did when I similar problems was that he told me to register under a new username and password. Then, he would merge my old and new accounts and make it so I could still post under my original name. It worked, and my avatar and posting info was still displayed in my posts! I'm giving Rob the means to try that now.

Btw Jim, just because you're superior in tracking abillity DOES NOT make you my mental superior. Like I alreay said, I could probably whip you at chess, then we could really see who is the mental superior and midget between us, check and mate.

Also, the fact that you upgraded the warning and didn't properly answer the post shows what kind of authority figure you really are, what kind of man you are. I'd like to see my impression of you improve, but you're making it difficult.

Lastly, I think you're confusing the words "discuss" and "argue". I don't want to argue. I want to discuss. The rest of the "underlings" would probably like to read your response as well. Keep ignoring things like this, and soon, you, Rob and Pilsner will be the only ones posting here, as people leave by choice, if not by force. If you didn't want even the most proper (in your mind) kind of discussion of the rules, you should've locked the thread.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Eric:

(1) Your IP addresses - both new and old - have not been blocked.

(2) Jim didn't discover "Viva" was you from your IP address.  As he pointed out, it was your style that tipped him off.  He just checked your IP address as a confirmation.

(3) Your "Islipp" persona is not blocked either.  When you e-mailed me, I told you to click on the "Forgot Password" link.  If you no longer have your WebTV address then let me know.

(4) An idiot savant can be a chess master - that doesn't mean he's smart.

- Rob

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
You let him go? For shame!!!!

On the bright side, Jim's e-mail about this reminded me to come back here. This newer set-up on this site is much more compatible with my old piece of shit computer, so I think you'll be seeing much more metaldams around here. Let the new wine floooooowwwwww! Alleluia!

DOUG!  Welcome back, dude!  I'm glad to hear that the newer format works for you. ;D

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
Thanks for the welcome backs, Pilsner and Rob.  It's good to be back.

SLIPP, it's been awhile!  How are things going?  Life's OK for me.  I should be grajeatin' college in the fall and I got a 5 month old kitten.  What's new with you?  Have you received a paycheck yet?  How 'bout that ol' night light of yours, do you still need it?  Anyway, I hope you're doing swell as you approach your third decade on this place we call Earth, and remember, keep those dreams dry!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
The thing that irks me, Eric, is your (yet another) attempt at deception. I've told you many times to cut out the bullshit, yet you don't listen. If you had said "this is Eric" or "this is Islipp, I'm having difficulty getting logged on under my usual username" or something to that affect, then I wouldn't have raised your warning level to "Moderated". You could have even gone as Islipp2 or something and I wouldn't have raised your warning level. Instead you claimed you were a "lurker".

Here's the deal: Rob, Pils, and I have decided that we are not going to ban you. However, you MUST[/u] post ONLY[/u] as Islipp. I know you are having..ahem "technical difficulties" right now with the Islipp username, so I'll allow you to post as "Viva". However, "Viva" will continue to be at the "Moderated" warning level. Once you get "Islipp" fixed, "Viva" will be banned.

If you ever use an identity other than Islipp again, you will be banned.

I already answered your post, but I'll say it again: those are the rules as approved by the webmaster and the administration. If you do not like them, leave. Feel free to voice your disapproval, but you have no say as far as changing the rules.

Oh and Eric, a word of advice...don't fuck with me.

Viva

Before I begin this post, I'll tip my hat to whoever allowed my last post in this thread to be posted without editing it (as far as I could tell). I didn't see that notice about the post having to be reviewed before before it gets posted until after I submitted it. I didn't know if it would be deleted or chopped up. Thanks.

(1) Your IP addresses - both new and old - have not been blocked.

Hmm. That's good. Thanks for that.

(3) Your "Islipp" persona is not blocked either.  When you e-mailed me, I told you to click on the "Forgot Password" link.  If you no longer have your WebTV address then let me know.

I already said I did that, and I tried all the options it gave me. No dice. I still have the WebTV address, and I'd like My ISLIPP account to be kept to that address.

(4) An idiot savant can be a chess master - that doesn't mean he's smart.

You must not have played much chess. Every move takes lots of thought, concentration and logic, 3 things that Jim seems short on to me. 1 careless move in a chess game and it could be the beginning of the end. Jim probably couldn't last long.

SLIPP, it's been awhile!  How are things going?  Life's OK for me.  I should be grajeatin' college in the fall and I got a 5 month old kitten.  What's new with you?  Have you received a paycheck yet?  How 'bout that ol' night light of yours, do you still need it?  Anyway, I hope you're doing swell as you approach your third decade on this place we call Earth, and remember, keep those dreams dry!

Yeah, it has been awhile. Life is Ok on my end too. Don't forget to double-check that final report card. If you had been posting here more in the past 2 years, you might remember that I'm a TV camera operator.. I'm still tying not to confuse lock knobs and friction knobs, but doing better wth pan-ons then ever. But I've been getting paychecks off and on since before I ever got on the internet. Never had a night light, turned 30 many moons ago and I haven't had a wet dream like you recall since early gradeschool.

The thing that irks me, Eric, is your (yet another) attempt at deception. I've told you many times to cut out the bullshit, yet you don't listen. If you had said "this is Eric" or "this is Islipp, I'm having difficulty getting logged on under my usual username" or something to that affect, then I wouldn't have raised your warning level to "Moderated". You could have even gone as Islipp2 or something and I wouldn't have raised your warning level. Instead you claimed you were a "lurker".

I attempted to deceive no one, Jim. I was telling the truth about the lurking. Viva has been on my mind since my very first alternate identity. (Btw, the title of this thread shows you don't get it. It's a Three Stooges reference. Check out the conversation the boys have with Alma Mater in "Blunder Boys"). You must be a huge fan of Eddie Guerrero nowadays. I don't blame you. So now that I explained things (aside from the name Viva), I expect to see the warning level downgraded.

Here's the deal: Rob, Pils, and I have decided that we are not going to ban you. However, you MUST post ONLY as Islipp. I know you are having..ahem "technical difficulties" right now with the Islipp username, so I'll allow you to post as "Viva". However, "Viva" will continue to be at the "Moderated" warning level. Once you get "Islipp" fixed, "Viva" will be banned.

Seems fair. I can accept that. You'll allow me? Are you top banana around here now?

If you ever use an identity other than Islipp again, you will be banned.

And you weren't any of those strange identities at the old 24*7 board? A few had "Jim" written all over them.

I already answered your post, but I'll say it again: those are the rules as approved by the webmaster and the administration. If you do not like them, leave. Feel free to voice your disapproval, but you have no say as far as changing the rules

You dodged all my points and allegations, thus you get an E for effort. Are you still referring to those rules in that other thread? Because if so,  there is nothing there that says why I got the first warning. After that incident, the most you should've done was keep it at green and refuse to remove it. But no, you, feeling all high and mighty, upgraded it. I agree with al those rules (some to a greater extent than others, and that's what I was contending). I did not then and do not now want say in changing the rules. But I do thnk that negotiations and give-and-take should take place.

Oh and Eric, a word of advice...don't fuck with me.

For the last time, I never wanted to in the first place, but you keep bringing it up. Now stop with the mushy e-mails and e-cards. You're grossing me out!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I am the one who has moderated every one of your posts, Eric. Since all of this is new to me I actually didn't know about having to review your posts until that last post of yours.

I've been playing chess since I was 5 years old, Eric. I'm confident I would defeat you yet again. However, we cannot play chess; so I cannot say for certain I would beat you. Who knows, you may be a chess whiz. You, on the other hand, seem very boastful and confident that you can beat me in a game we can't play. You have absolutely no reference, and I'd venture a guess that's why you keep bringing it up. It can't be proven that you could beat me at chess, nor can it be disproven. An example of the opposite would be overall intelligence. Over the years, I, and everybody else you have fought with on these boards, have proven time and again that you are intellectually inferior.

Besides, Chess is a game. To be good at chess you need two things: to know the rules of the game and to think two steps ahead. It doesn't take alot of brainpower, unless you're up against a chessmaster.

On top of all that, you yourself have proven that you socially/emotionally inferior to most people. If I didn't know better I'd guess you were 14 by the way you carry yourself in your posts.

You came under this board under a new username, a board where everybody knows and hates you nonetheless; and you pretended to be a new person who had just met me. You pretended it was your very first post at the site, and you pretended that you have lurked on this site for years without posting. That is the very definition of deception.

What the fuck does Eddie Guerrero have to do with anything? You aren't making any sense. Perhaps you didn't read it the first time, so I'll repeat myself: I will never lower the warning level for "Viva". When you start posting as Islipp your warning level will be at zero. Until then, you'll stay at "moderated".

And yes, I will allow you. The decision on whether or not to ban you was left to me. While I am most certainly not "top dog", I am (along with Pils) "second in command". I gave you the first warning for one simple reason. After reading that post I was 95% sure it was you, but I wanted more evidence. I figured by giving you a warning for no reason at all you would give me that evidence with another classic Slipp post. You came through big time, so I decided not only to keep your warning level but to raise it as well. I'm tired of your bullshit, Eric. Stop whining about your warning level and count your blessings that you haven't been banned outright.

I'm sure you'll do something insanely stupid and get yourself banned outright again. It's only a matter of time.

Negotiations? In order to negotiate you have something to bring to the table. You have squat. Those are the rules, follow them or fuck off.

There's an example of that classic Islipp humor, with all the bite of a newborn child.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Eric -

I have reset your password and emailed instructions to you at both your ISLIPP email address and your Viva email address.  Your Viva persona has been deleted.  Please post under the ISLIPP account from now on.

- Rob

ISLIPP

I've been playing chess since I was 5 years old,

5 year-olds can't understand chess yet. Who are you trying to kid?

Over the years, I, and everybody else you have fought with on these boards, have proven time and again that you are intellectually inferior.

You always say that, but there are many areas to be superior over someone in. We haven't even mentioned half of them in all these years. So your bold claim isunfair and vicious.

Besides, Chess is a game. To be good at chess you need two things: to know the rules of the game and to think two steps ahead. It doesn't take alot of brainpower, unless you're up against a chessmaster.

Here's where I already outbrain you on 2 points. You also have to know how each individual piece moves, and that's all separate from the rules. Also, it also takes an average person to to have muhc brainpower to play if they are playing an equal oppoent.

On top of all that, you yourself have proven that you socially/emotionally inferior to most people.

Another immature, bold claim. I've never had the chance to show one way or the other how equal I actualy am to others on these boards.

If I didn't know better I'd guess you were 14 by the way you carry yourself in your posts.

I could actually ssay the same about you. People of that age still throw tantrums like you did at Stoogeworld recently because you couldn't stand DeRita or his Stooge era getting the slightest bit of credit or praise. Those were small potatoes too! Further evidence that you think your opinion is superior to all others.

You came under this board under a new username, a board where everybody knows and hates you nonetheless;

The first half of that is true. The second half is a tired, bold claim that you and others have used time and time again, never taking into account the newbies, and in this case, even the semi-newbies that never heard of me. The other powers that be never exactly said they hated me. They must've overlooked this part of your post, or I'm sure you'd be in hot water for speaking for them.

and you pretended to be a new person who had just met me.

That's how you took it. I never exactly said I was a new person, and I never did anything to say or show that I never met you before, except maybe calling you "shemps#1".

You pretended it was your very first post at the site,

It was, as Viva.

and you pretended that you have lurked on this site for years without posting. That is the very definition of deception.

I have lurked witout posting at times, in the years since I first registered here.

What the fuck does Eddie Guerrero have to do with anything? You aren't making any sense. 

You don't recognize a side mention when you read one? You obvioulsy retained all the promos and interviews of Eddie and other bilingual wrestlers and they came back to you when you thought up the ridiculous title to this thread.

While I am most certainly not "top dog", I am (along with Pils) "second in command". 

You guys could've fooled me, the way you, Jim, call most of the shots around here lately, and Pilsner calls most of the rest.

I'm sure you'll do something insanely stupid and get yourself banned outright again. It's only a matter of time.

You have a funny wayof giving people a vote of confidence. It's also funny that you mention doing something insanely stupid. Check your board messages later tonight or tomorrow...

Negotiations? In order to negotiate you have something to bring to the table.

In in order to bring something to the table, the I have to know that the would-be negotiation partner is willing to negotiate. Besides, I do have something. Again, check your board messages later.

There's an example of that classic Islipp humor, with all the bite of a newborn child.

There's an example of that classic shemps#1 drivel, with all the relevence of a sperm sample in a blood bank.

Rob, thanks for your help, and I apologize to you and Pilsner for any grief "Viva" may have caused you.
 Eric finally pushed me too far with his slanderous accusations - Rob

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Viva didn't give me any trouble - it was pretty obvious that it was you as soon as you posted.

Jim and Pils have my full support, and I rely on them to keep things under control here.  They are in charge here.  (I have too many things on my plate these days to give this site my full attention, although I try to keep my hand in.)

All I can say Eric is that if you don't feel welcome here, feel free to start your own site, or post elsewhere.  You wouldn't hurt my feelings by leaving.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Already, you have gotten boring and irritating. Already, I am growing tired of your shenanigans.

I was taught how to play chess at 5 years old Eric. Chess is not as hard as you believe it to be. The movement of each piece is a part of the rules. By moving a pawn the way a bishop is supposed to move you break the rules of chess; just like by calling you a Shit-Faced Cock Master I am breaking one of the rules of the message board.

You know what? I'm going to do you a favor. I'm going to put up a poll to see if anybody here actually likes you. Oh, and I can see who voted and how they voted, so don't try to cheat by voting for yourself.

I'm not saying your just intellectually inferior to me, you're intellectually inferior to almost everyone here.

I can honestly say I wasn't thinking about Eddie Guerrero when I renamed this thread. I just played off of both usernames.

Did you read that, Eric? Pils and I are in charge. If I wanted to, I can up and ban your ass right now for no other reason than to be rid of you: but I won't. I'll just wait for you to fuck up as usual. You haven't changed Eric, and you never will. You are a lost cause.

As for "Viva", and this is the last word on this subject (anything from you will merit a warning): you are a well-known person on these boards. If you had said "This is Islipp" I wouldn't have minded at all. However, you did not do that. You never mentioned that you are a long-time poster and tried in vain to pass yourself off as a newbie. You never said you were a new person, but you never told us who you were either.

As for your attempt at blackmail, whatever you think you have doesn't beat the shit I have on you.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
As for your attempt at blackmail, whatever you think you have doesn't beat the shit I have on you.

Well the problem is solved - I've banned Eric once and for all.  I didn't appreciate his attempt to slander Jim - especially when he tried to drag others into it, and choose Thanksgiving to pull his stunt.

So it's over.

Pilsner Panther

All I've got to say is that I totally agree with the ban. It's not Eric's fault that he's a born pain in the tuchis, but let him go somewhere else and be a pain in somebody else's tuchis. What did he ever contribute to this board that was positive, anyway?

Nothing.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I told him it wouldn't be long before he got himself banned yet again. Are you able to ban IP's so that way he won't get back on under a new username? This site is a thousand times better off without him.

Damn, we have a long banned users list, most of them are different aliases for Slipp.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 11:56:55 AM by shemps#1 »