Viva La Slipp!

· 28 · 14471

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Are you able to ban IP's so that way he won't get back on under a new username?
Yep.  I've included his IP address and his host in the ban list.  That doesn't guarantee that he won't find a way to "Slipp" back in; we'll just have to keep an eye out for him.

Damn, we have a long banned users list, most of them are different aliases for Slipp.
Four friggin' pages, and about 80%+ is Eric.   ::)

xraffle

This Islipp character seems like he's having fun annoying people. Next time (and I hope there isn't a next time), when he starts trouble again, just ban him and don't answer him back because it's looks to me that he likes it when you answer him back. Don't give him the satisfaction, just ban him without saying anything. Once he gets ignored, he'll officially leave for good.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
This Islipp character seems like he's having fun annoying people. Next time (and I hope there isn't a next time), when he starts trouble again, just ban him and don't answer him back because it's looks to me that he likes it when you answer him back. Don't give him the satisfaction, just ban him without saying anything. Once he gets ignored, he'll officially leave for good.

Our history with Islipp goes back several years.  He was banned before, but I relented after several months.  His ban is now permanent.