Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Board You've All Been Waiting For!

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Welcome one and all to Islipp Classics, the message board devoted to the madness of Michigan's own Eric Cox.

This board will feature all of Islipp's greatest moments from the past, present, and future. I've gone ahead and appointed Metaldams, Bruckman, and Slipp's #1 enemy Sickdrjoe moderators of this board just to further break his balls. I've also appointed Sgt Ladylove a moderator due to her lust for all things Islipp, after all it was her enthusiasm that started this in the first place.

Sit back, light up a fatty, and enjoy. No matter how many trolls and annoyances we get in the future, none can approach Islipp's greatness.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
 [rotfl]

Make sure that you announce this board over on Stoogeworld (if you haven't already.)  I'm sure most of the members there will get a big kick out of this collection!   ;D

If you are new to the Stooges boards, you've missed out on the classic insanity that is known as ISLIPP.  In that case, you're in for a "treat!"   ::)

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain
Having had time to re-read and re-experience the utter craziness of Slipp over the last few days I have to admit to being left in tears of laughter at some of this - and I was there for the first round! It's not often anything is as funny after repeated viewings.

All of these posts are completely worthy of appearing on forums dedicated to pie-slinging on a grand scale - reading a Slipp-Sickdrjoe exchange is like watching the buildup of a classic pie fight. As Robert Youngson would say, "From chuckle to titter to guffaw to yowl to bellylaugh!"
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Offline JazzBill

• Knothead
I not sure yet, but I think some new material is going to be coming this way very shortly.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline sgt ladylove

• Classy Tomato
  • Applehead
    • Ladylove's YouTube page
I not sure yet, but I think some new material is going to be coming this way very shortly.
Really?  ;D  Oh my goodness!!  From where??

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
OK, it's been over a year since anybody's responded to this, but all I want to say is Rob...never, ever, EVER, delete this section. Some things just need to be preserved.
- Doug Sarnecky