Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

PLEASE READ: Guidelines for posting at Threestooges.net

shemps#1 · 103 · 59694

Offline JazzBill

Actually, if you're near Philadelphia you might want to go to the Stoogeum the next time it's open.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Didn't someone say they had some pictures of Derita and a mule?  ::)

Not pictures but video footage of the Derita Donkey Show: and I'm not giving away free public viewings.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

Why is everyone suddenly posting links that are useless to me? Sorry but I find it a bit annoying. I know what is on the site. I want stuff that can't even be found on Google or Bing.

Yes, please look through the link I posted. There are plenty of excellent rare photos. Not trying to be annoying. I'm only trying to be helpful.

Offline horwitz-halfwits

• Team Howard
  • Grapehead
  • Stooge it to the man!
I'd sure like to see some pics of Moe and Curly together... [blush]
<3 Green Day~Jeff Dunham~King of the Hill <3

"When I want your advice I'll ask for it!" - Moe Howard
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking til you do succeed." - Curly Howard

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
How many do I need?  I thought I wasn't supposed to spam?

10, and you're not. What's so important anyway?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Upsiditus

I'm not trying to be sarcastic.  I'm a long time Stooge fan, I can contribute a great deal to this board, however in order to do that I need to be able to start new topics. 

---------------------------
ADMINISTRATOR'S NOTE:  I don't care how important you think your contributions might be, spamming the thread with garbage "replies" in an attempt to get around the forum rules wasn't the way to do it.  I've deleted the spam and banned your account.

- Dunrobin
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 07:27:00 PM by Dunrobin »

curly b

does that there proper englash appley here
I mean is proper English required on this site.  I mean really, it is The Three Stooges!  LOL [pie]

curly b

does that there proper englash appley here
I mean is proper English required on this site.  I mean really, it is The Three Stooges!  LOL [pie]

Sorry, just ACTUALLY read Rule #1 [cool]

Offline stoogerascalfan62

This is my first post on the board. I've been trying to reply to some posts, but I keep running into messages saying that the topic is at least 120 days old. 

Offline Svengarlic

After a scan of the site I have come to the conclusion that the diversity of topics discussed here make it ideal for a person of my interests. Which are, in no specific order:

Classic Film/TV & radio
American History
The Animal Kingdom
Cosmology
Sports

There are several things that I would like to bring up for discussion that are so controversial that I dare not broach them with acquaintances.

I will see you all in the General Interest forum soon.

Offline metaldams

After a scan of the site I have come to the conclusion that the diversity of topics discussed here make it ideal for a person of my interests. Which are, in no specific order:

Classic Film/TV & radio
American History
The Animal Kingdom
Cosmology
Sports

There are several things that I would like to bring up for discussion that are so controversial that I dare not broach them with acquaintances.

I will see you all in the General Interest forum soon.

Welcome aboard!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Svengarlic

Thank you Mr. Metal. I'm surprised and pleased to get a reply so quickly. And your avatar has piqued my curiosity already. It is familiar. I had to enlarge it to recognize it as Lugosi with a perm, but I can't come up with the role. As a Universal Horror nut this concerns me  :-\

A question: I tried to post an image. Failed. Five times. Help?

Offline metaldams

Thank you Mr. Metal. I'm surprised and pleased to get a reply so quickly. And your avatar has piqued my curiosity already. It is familiar. I had to enlarge it to recognize it as Lugosi with a perm, but I can't come up with the role. As a Universal Horror nut this concerns me  :-\

A question: I tried to post an image. Failed. Five times. Help?

The Lugosi perm pic, long believed to be a test shot from a Deanna Durbin musical  [pie] is actually from MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE (1932).

As far as posting a pic, if you click on the Mona Lisa icon above all the smileys and place the link in between the brackets, it should post.  If it something you have saved in your computer, click the attachments button below where you type a post and take it from there.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Svengarlic

Aha! Rue Morgue.....odd, I don't remember him ever taking his hat off.  :-\

Aha #2: The itty bitty Mona Lisa Icon!

I was going to post the image below in the thread "Who am I"? by Gimme Dat Fillum that had a warning saying it was over 120 days old. So for practice I guess I'll put it here.......but......no dice.

- Attachments and other options
 Notify me of replies. Return to this topic. Don't use smileys.

Ulg. That's all I get when I click Attachments to load from my PC. When I try to place an image URL off the web between the Img brackets all I get is codes. No photo.

Oh well...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Just testing to see if I can post a pic:

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline CurlyMan

I am a new member but did not read anything in here about "when" we are able to post new topic.  Currently , I am seeing no "Create New Post" button...?

Offline metaldams

I am a new member but did not read anything in here about "when" we are able to post new topic.  Currently , I am seeing no "Create New Post" button...?

After 10 posts.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline CurlyMan

Ok thanks.
BTW, I have an early set of autographs of "Jerry Curly Howard" and "Larry Fine" from 1934.  Their signatures a vary from later on so the autograph services like JSA are not knowledgeable enough to make a decision without seeing similar exemplars.      Is the general forum section the best place to post these?  I am hoping others have some early examples.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!