Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2023 Three Stooges Calendar

Offline metaldams

On my desk at work, I had some generic calendar of flowers work gave me stuck at October 2021 hanging on my wall.  I never used it, as I figured my desk calendar was sufficient enough and the wall calendar was pointless.  My work neighbor got sick of seeing the image so she- very kindly - bought me a Three Stooges calendar today.  So the boys will be at my desk next year at work cheering me up.

I rediscovered one of the joys of life - freaking out the normies with my Stooge knowledge.  On this board we take that stuff for granted but in the real world, it’s so much fun looking at a picture and naming the short within seconds.  Explaining who Ted Healy was and saying that’s an MGM film.  You should’ve seen the looks on their faces as I plowed through that calendar - good times.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Am I correct that WE WANT OUR MUMMY is on there twice?  April is a shot from inside the tomb; May is them talking to Eddie Laughton.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Am I correct that WE WANT OUR MUMMY is on there twice?  April is a shot from inside the tomb; May is them talking to Eddie Laughton.

You are correct.  The May one took me about a minute to get.
- Doug Sarnecky