The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 143712

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Offline metaldams

The mighty Exodus, Zetro on vocals.  The groove is undeniable.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

A Grammy-winning hit from the 1978 cinematic disaster "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

Offline metaldams

A Grammy-winning hit from the 1978 cinematic disaster "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

To this day I’ve never seen that movie and probably should at least once.  My Aunt saw Earth Wind and Fire in concert back in the 70’s, her first concert.

Here’s Alice Cooper doing “Because”  with The Bee Gees on harmonies.  Alice originally sang it straight and melodic trying to be respectful to the original.  George Martin, who produced the track, insisted he instead sing like Alice.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Offline Umbrella Sam

To this day I’ve never seen that movie and probably should at least once.

I remember trying to watch this film once many years ago. Turned it off 20 minutes in.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

The original 1967 version at the incorrect speed — clocking in at 6:50.

Offline metaldams

James Brown heard this and knew right away his throne had been usurped by these barely pubescent Bostonians.
- Doug Sarnecky