Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 143711

Offline falsealarms

Count this among things I'd never thought I'd post - a Miley Cyrus video. But her rendition of Dolly Parton's Jolene is very good.

Parton is her Godmother.

Offline metaldams

Count this among things I'd never thought I'd post - a Miley Cyrus video. But her rendition of Dolly Parton's Jolene is very good.

Parton is her Godmother.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/miley-cyrus-is-working-on-album-of-metallica-covers/

Speaking of Miley Cyrus and something I thought I’d never see, click the headline above, she’s doing an album of Metallica covers!  I think she already covers “Nothing Else Matters,” I’ll check that out.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

My favorite Sex Pistols song.  I own all their albums.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Shot in October 1969, the Beatles do not appear together in their final promotional film.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

I’ve heard this before.  Had no idea JPJ was doing any type of playing during the feedback middle section until I heard this.  A bunch of muted ghost notes and random little things, probably improvised.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
While we're on the subject of great musical trios...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

While we're on the subject of great musical trios...

The bass player in this video is why I picked up the instrument.  Not quite at his level yet, but I’m trying.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Everything great about Metallica in one song.  Heaviness, riffs form miles, sudden time signature shifts, a melodic and moody mid section, thoughtful lyrics - this song fucking rules.
- Doug Sarnecky