• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I think much earlier in this thread I posted the Midnight Special (or one of those 70’s TV shows) version of this song where the band was miming to a backing track and Dio was singing live.  It’s hysterical because it’s so obvious Blackmore is not synching properly to his guitar solo.

Classic song.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

One of my favorite Zeppelin songs.

You know, I'm almost positive I had heard that song before... but it had been a long time. It came on the radio on my way home tonight and it struck me more than it ever did before. Couldn't wait to get home to find it on Spotify.

Offline metaldams

The Golden Age of MTV (1984)

I remember hearing this song regularly on the radio in the car probably around 1984 or 1985 or so when my Mom was driving me to kindergarten or 1st grade.  The song was new at the time but I had no idea who Van Halen were.  Years later, when I was getting into harder rock, I heard about Van Halen by reputation as this harder rock band with an amazing guitar player.  I was shocked when I found out “Jump,” a keyboard oriented pop song I knew for years, was from Van Halen.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Just posted this today.  Me playing “Desert Plains” by Judas Priest on bass.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams