Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 142529

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
Soul Coughing samples Raymond Scott...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

A 1965 chart-topping hit in Great Britain, but barely cracked the Top 30 in America.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
R.I.P.  Jeremiah Green -- one of my all-time favorite drummers.

2022 just couldn't leave us without one last kick in the teeth.  45 is way too damn young...
"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

R.I.P.  Jeremiah Green -- one of my all-time favorite drummers.

2022 just couldn't leave us without one last kick in the teeth.  45 is way too damn young...

That sucks.  Friggin’ cancer.
- Doug Sarnecky

Online Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I'm into most music genres to some extent (some more than others).  About 12 years ago, I started getting into what I think of as "Irish Punk Rock".  It started with a couple of songs by Flogging Molly that were featured on Stargate: Universe (SGU):

I fell in love with their music.  They range from rambunctious drinking songs to soulful and thought-provoking.  Their song, Float, is one of my favorites (especially as I grow older and reflect on my life):

Online Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Continuing the "Irish Punk Rock" theme, our good friend Shemps#1 introduced me to another one of my favorite groups, Dropkick Murphys, a Boston band:

Online Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Another group I've gotten fond of is Selfish Murphy, a group from eastern Europe (I want to say Slovakia, but I won't swear to it.)

Online Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
And finally, another group I've more recently gotten into, The Rumjacks, out of Sydney, Australia:

Online Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I almost forgot to share one of my favorite songs by the Dropkick Murphys, Going Out in Style.  When I die, I don't want a funeral - I want a wake, like this:

Online Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
And to show off my eclectic tastes, how about a couple of songs from Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats:

Offline metaldams

I remember the days when Red Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon would use The Dropkick Murphys as his walk out music.  Very fond memories.

These days, 100% of my music listening has been the new Metallica album.
- Doug Sarnecky