Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 142566

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

The 1944 recording.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:17:19 PM by Dr. Mabuse »

Offline metaldams

AC/DC performing “Sin City” on THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL in 1978.  My favorite song of their’s and they’re being introduced by  Steven Tyler and Ted Nugent.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Saxon has been producing quality music for over 40 years.  The middle of this song, once it gets mellow again and the Gregorian chants start followed by the melodic guitar solo and double bass drumming literally sends chills in my body whenever I hear it.  One of the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

We have two Beatle albums to go, then we’ll have a Zeppelin thread.

I still haven’t decided whether to do Abbey Road or Let It Be next.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I look forward to that Zeppelin thread whenever you start it up, Doug. I'm already imagining the heated conversation over those last 3 albums; Presence, ITTOD and Coda...

:P

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel