Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 141864

Offline metaldams

[/youtube]

R.I.P. Neil Peart.  My condolences to Diesel.  One of the best drummers ever is gone.  :-[
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I'm cranking a few Rush boots right now. Another legend, gone too soon...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Another one for the late Professor....

Offline metaldams

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

One of these is not rock n roll.  The same one is the one that inducted in the rock hall of fame this year.  What a joke of a fucking institution.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Flick of the Switch is the most underrated Brian Johnson era AC/DC album.  Good stuff.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Are you into Bon Scott AC/DC?

Yes, Highway to Hell being my favorite from the Bon era. I know many say Powerage is Bon's best & I wouldn't disagree. I guess I would say I'm slightly more of a Brian guy because that River Plate show is where I really dove in on AC/DC as a live act.

Offline metaldams

I think I mentioned this earlier, but I was aware of CLOUD NINE era George before I was most Beatles stuff due to my age and MTV.  I am the same age as George’s son, Dhani.

Since then, I’ve become one of the biggest Beatles fans you’ll ever meet.  Actually will be reviewing A HARD DAY’S NIGHT soon. 
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Yes, Highway to Hell being my favorite from the Bon era. I know many say Powerage is Bon's best & I wouldn't disagree. I guess I would say I'm slightly more of a Brian guy because that River Plate show is where I really dove in on AC/DC as a live act.

The last three studio albums they did with Bon, plus the live one, are all classics.  Hard for me to choose, as I like them all for different reasons.

I regret never seeing AC/DC live.  If I knew Malcolm was going to pass on, I would’ve gotten tickets for THE BLACK ICE tour.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Watched the TV show when I was a kid on Nickelodeon, only have given the minimal listens since.  Should give them a chance.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain