Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 143329

Offline Shemp_Diesel

« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 04:30:57 PM by metaldams »
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Whether it’s that version or the sound check version from CODA, far superior to the studio version.

....and if you see an edit, I accidentally hit the modify button instead of quote button and posted in your thread.  Sorry Diesel.  [pie]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Great song and I love the SYNCHRONICITY album, my favorite from The Police.  Beyond that, I find The Police to be a great singles band and I don’t care for Sting solo.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

I wholeheartedly agree. Sting solo is rather pretentious. Try sitting through his dreadful 1985 concert documentary "Bring On the Night."

Offline metaldams

I wholeheartedly agree. Sting solo is rather pretentious. Try sitting through his dreadful 1985 concert documentary "Bring On the Night."

Pretentious is the perfect word.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

One of the greatest album opening tracks ever.  That bridge and guitar and bass instrumental section that follows gives me chills.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Dean Martin's only music video (1983)

Fascinating seeing Dean doing the MTV thing, even it was only once.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Heavy, bluesy, progressive and lyrically about PTSD induced drug addiction - horrific and brilliant, an emotional roller coaster.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel