Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

LUNAR ECLIPSE TONIGHT!

vomit · 11 · 2685

Offline Lefty

Offline Signor Spumoni

Thank you for the reminder.  It's nearly always cloudy here on nights when there are eclipses, meteor showers, etc., but I'll be watching.

Offline Svengarlic

Vomit, you're a life saver! A few months back me and some friends gathered in the park to check out that last Blood Moon, but it was too cloudy. We saw nothing. Tonight will be hit or miss, partly cloudy the forecast.

Offline vomit

Vomit, you're a life saver! A few months back me and some friends gathered in the park to check out that last Blood Moon, but it was too cloudy. We saw nothing. Tonight will be hit or miss, partly cloudy the forecast.

Hey.  I strive to please.  let's hope for clear skies!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Svengarlic

Hey.  I strive to please.  let's hope for clear skies!
I forgot to hope. The moon was clear until it was 1/2 way covered, then the clouds rolled in again. Crap.

Offline vomit

I forgot to hope. The moon was clear until it was 1/2 way covered, then the clouds rolled in again. Crap.

No.  It's from "The Thing".  "Everyone, everywhere, watch the skies!  Keep watching the skies!"  Classic.
Specto Caelum!

Offline vomit

No.  It's from "The Thing".  "Everyone, everywhere, watch the skies!  Keep watching the skies!"  Classic.
Bummer.  Clouds were off & on here.  But saw a lot of it.  So did the family......
Specto Caelum!

Offline Svengarlic

Bummer.  Clouds were off & on here.  But saw a lot of it.  So did the family......
You better have some coffee, Vomit. Your quoting is whacked! Take a look back.  :)

Offline vomit

You better have some coffee, Vomit. Your quoting is whacked! Take a look back.  :)

Just did....oops.  You guys know what I mean....I think.  Clear skies to you all.....
Specto Caelum!