Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Jerry Seinfeld doing a new series

Offline falsealarms

Seinfeld is doing another series! Not a TV series, but rather a web series set to debut online at 9 PM ET on July 19th.

From ew.com:

Jerry Seinfeld’s new web series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, delves into familiar territory for the comedian: Shows about nothing.

The actor’s new project features Alec Baldwin, Larry David, Ricky Gervais, Michael Richards and other comedians chilling with Seinfeld, and, well, drinking coffee. Details are scarce about the show, which will premiere on Crackle and ComediansInCarsGettingCoffee.com on July 19. If, as it appears, it’s just a cast of funny people shooting the breeze while drinking a beverage, I could definitely get into that.

For now, check out the full-length trailer below, and see David give Seinfeld his kudos: “You have finally done the show about nothing.”

Long promo:

Offline Svengarlic

I was thinking about mentioning this web series, but here it is already. I like it...well, I like SOME of it. The Micheal Richards show was awful. The George Costanza semi-scripted show was awful.

Larry David's gets high marks, but my absolute fave was Ricky Gervais in the little sports car. I challenge anyone to watch that one and not crack up. The guy's laugh is most infectious. Honorable mention goes to Chris Rock.

I have a fascination with Sarah Silverman so I was fairly exited to see her with Jerry. Her episode was more interesting than funny. For some reason I'm interested in conversations between talented, non practicing Jews. I have a serious case of Jew envy. (can I take something for that?)