Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

On this day, June 27th

Offline Svengarlic

1968.... Elvis Presley began taping his first television special, "Elvis," at NBC studios in  Burbank, future home of "The Tonite Show".

1964.... 1964 - Peter and Gordon hit #1 in the U.S. with the John Lennon/Paul McCartney song "World Without Love". I wonder how many #1's the Beatles would have had in '64 if they had not sold a bunch of songs?

Can you identify the lovely Brit celeb below with a connection to both groups?

Offline metaldams

Did not see this to now, but that lovely British celeb is Jane Asher, sister of Peter from Peter and Gordon and my Mom's worst nemesis in the 60's because she dated Paul McCartney.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline JazzBill

1968.... Elvis Presley began taping his first television special, "Elvis," at NBC studios in  Burbank, future home of "The Tonite Show".

1964.... 1964 - Peter and Gordon hit #1 in the U.S. with the John Lennon/Paul McCartney song "World Without Love". I wonder how many #1's the Beatles would have had in '64 if they had not sold a bunch of songs?

Can you identify the lovely Brit celeb below with a connection to both groups?

The picture says Jane Asher on it so I'll take a wild guess and say it's Jane Asher.  ;D
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Svengarlic

The picture says Jane Asher on it so I'll take a wild guess and say it's Jane Asher.  ;D
LOL, yes. I left it there on purpose.  ;)