Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2014 MLB Thread

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I think if you're the Giants, you want to wrap this series up tonight--no Game 7 in KC's ballpark. The answers are about to unfold...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Pence is a monster.  Period.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Brandon Belt looks freakishly like my brother - to the point where my brother thinks he's watching himself play.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I think the Royals could have scored if they would have sent the runner home in the bottom of the 1st--perhaps 1 run they will need later, who knows....

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I think the Royals could have scored if they would have sent the runner home in the bottom of the 1st--perhaps 1 run they will need later, who knows....

I was thinking the same thing.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I wonder how quick a hook Bochy will have for Peavy tonight?

Offline metaldams

Peavy sucks against Kansas City.  They went over his career numbers, which aren't pretty, and I remember a game in Boston where he was giving up leads against them left and right.  I like Peavy, but I'm favoring KC tonight.  I know I want KC to win, game 7 would be great.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Javier Lopez warming in the 2nd!  You know we're deep in the World Series now!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

A Game 7 would be great & I have to think all the mojo would be with KC in that situation...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

That's right Bochy, send him to the showers...   >:(

Offline Svengarlic

Offline metaldams

I feel bad for Peavy, he was like a kid last year winning in Boston, even buying a duck boat from the parade!  Sucks to say he's just not a good post season pitcher.  Let's see if this Petit magic continues.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Yeah, it's a quick hook, but you got to do it. I'm sure San Fran doesn't want to come back here tomorrow night for Game 7--it would be an uphill climb to say the least...

Offline Svengarlic

Pence is a monster.  Period.

And he WILL be heard from again before this game's over.

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I'm thinking if tonight continues with KC steamrolling the Giants, then Game 7 might be kind of anti-climatic--kind of like Game 7 in the 2002 World Series.

Offline Svengarlic

I'm thinking if tonight continues with KC steamrolling the Giants, then Game 7 might be kind of anti-climatic--kind of like Game 7 in the 2002 World Series.
Steam rolling here! It sure likes there will be a game 7 now.

Offline metaldams

This is turning into a joke very quickly.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Man, is it possible to throw in the towel in baseball. To quote Larry "it's murder, it's murder."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

This might be the most unexciting 7 game World Series I can remember...