Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

New Computer, New Life

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
In May of 2012, I began a session on a dating site (since I was now officially single once again) and had a two dates - the first said "thanks for the good time" and I never saw her again, the second dated me several times, ultimately rejecting me saying, "I'm not good enough for you", becoming a cliché-type dismissal. I was about to give up on the online dating game when I tried one more time - this lady and I only chatted (by chatbox, not with webcam) for an entire month before we decided to meet, but not before my computer motherboard fried, and I spent every evening for three weeks in the library chatting with her. Finally having saved enough money, I purchased a laptop (an HP running Windows 8) - and since we are now engaged to be married, I have internet access once again. I know I ain't been posting much, but I am always here reading your posts and keeping up with you guys (and gals - wink to Mar Jean)

As far as using Windows 8 - its the same and its not as the "old" platform. There is no "Start" button at the lower left anymore, the entire desktop is the "start" button. They do give you the choice of returning to a desktop format like Windows 7 and older platforms, but turning the computer off is a new adventure.

Happy New Year to all my Stooge buddies
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Svengarlic

I have to ask, Giff-Me-Dat, did you marry the gal?  ???