Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Any Stooge-related Christmas gifts?

Offline stooge1029

Just about the only 2 gifts I got were the Rare Treasures DVD and a copy of Moe Howard and the Three Stooges. Surprisingly Ive been obsessed with the Stooges for almost 20 years and had never read that book until now. I couldnt put it down the book has so many great photos and interesting bits about growing up in the Howard household. Loved the story about Shemp having to relieve himself under the boardwalk...and about Moe teaching Shemp to drive. Seems like those brothers were always getting into something.
As for Rare Treasure I havent had a chance to watch much yet...obviously going for the Shemp solo shorts first. Any in particular I should watch first? Aside from Have Rocket.. I havent seen any of this stuff before.

Offline ProfessorStooge

I received a couple of tin signs and The Best of the Three Stooges Comic Books, Vol. 1. Can't wait to buy the second volume.

ThumpTheShoes

16mm copy of Hold That Lion!, and the shooting locations book, which hasn't made it through the mail, yet.

Offline Samuelc79

Got Three Stooges FAQs book, Three Stooges Yahtzee, and Three Stooges Rare Treasures DVD.
The Stooges are the best thing that happened to me.