Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Gatherin' of the Clan! Oh, a Clan Bake, aaay?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

Fort Washington PA, April 28, 2012

Back row (l - r) -  Brad Server, Darren Server (Curly's grandsons by daughter Marilyn), Janie Howard Hanky (Curly's daughter)

Seated (l - r) -  Joan Howard Maurer (Moe's daughter), Kelly Hanky Leckron (Curly's granddaughter; Janie's daughter), Jen Howard (Moe's granddaughter; Paul's daughter)

Front -  Paul Howard (Moe's son)

Offline JazzBill

Fort Washington PA, April 28, 2012

Back row (l - r) -  Brad Server, Darren Server (Curly's grandsons by daughter Marilyn), Janie Howard Hanky (Curly's daughter)

Seated (l - r) -  Joan Howard Maurer (Moe's daughter), Kelly Hanky Leckron (Curly's granddaughter; Janie's daughter), Jen Howard (Moe's granddaughter; Paul's daughter)

Front -  Paul Howard (Moe's son)

I was lucky enough to spend a little time with Brad and Darren Server on Friday night. They were a riot. I had a great time.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline fasteddiek

JazzBill and I had a most memorable night with Brad and Darren Server!  >:DThey are a class act and down to earth guys. Bill and I got a small "taste" of what it may have been like" hanging out" with the Stooges back in the day! Inverted drinking? :o A novel concept Brad! Nyuk! Nyuk!Nyuk!  [pie]

Offline FineBari3

Nice to hang out with yinz guyz (Fast Eddie and Jazz Bill), as well as 'encouraging' Brad and watching Darren pick up the dance moves from the R&B dance club!

[3stooges]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline fasteddiek

Hey Mar-Jean!
It's always a pleasure having a few cocktails with you and your entourage!! [cool]
PEACE,
Fast Eddie