Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Alright - who bought the Liquid Ass Fart Spray?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Just kidding - you don't have to admit it if you are the one.  I just thought it was funny as hell when I saw the item listed in the site's earnings report on Amazon.com.  I had no idea that Amazon even listed something like that.   ;D

Product Features
  •     overwhelming, stinky, funny prank product
  •     genuine, foul butt-crack smell with hints of dead animal and fresh poo
  •     The funny pranks you can pull with Liquid ASS are unlimited
  •     gagging stench will have you laughing until it hurts.
  •     This is the nastiest smelling fart spray you can buy

Product Description
Liquid ASS is an overwhelming, stinky, funny prank product. Once unleashed, this power-packed, super-concentrated liquid begins to evaporate filling the air with a genuine, foul butt-crack smell with hints of dead animal and fresh poo. The funny pranks you can pull with Liquid ASS are unlimited. Watching the facial grimaces of people and hearing their comments about the part-your-hair, gagging stench will have you laughing until it hurts. The next time you have the urge for a funny prank or if you just need to get the party started, reach for a bottle of Liquid ASS. You will receive 4 bottles of Liquid Ass fart spray.

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Hey Everyone:

This product is not new.  I had a ball with this same product back in fourth grade, {1966}.  It was a fun item to play with.  Got us out of winter recess.

Hoekstra

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I would love it for the person that bought it to fess up. I've heard about this stuff and people literally vomit over the smell.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown