Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Would Anybody Be Interested In A 3-Stooges Film Discussion Group?

Offline afcomser

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a Film Discusion Group of The Three Stooges. We could discuss, humor, satire, history, background, whatever. We Could watch 1-Film/Short a week. I thought maybe in Chronological order, from Soup To Nuts to Kooks Tour. You could also if you guys wanted to start other Comedic Actor/Teams/Groups discussions as well (ie, Laurel & Hardy, Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, Abbott & Costello). I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this thing has been tried before, but I'd like to see. I know to some of you alot of this has been done to death, but alot of us Newbee's would like to learn from you more about them. And Yes I do read the old posts as well, but I havn't come across anything yet.
Well Open The Door Squirrel Bait!!

Offline metaldams

I tried having us focus and review one short a week a while back, but the exception of a few posters, the idea didn't generate much enthusiasm.  Neither did Shemp#1's Master debates idea, which only generated a few people participating.

But hey, if you want to try something more organized, go for it.  I think this board needs something now that the tourney is over and all the hype about DVD packaging has died down.  I'd more than welcome a little intelligent Stooge discussion.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I am experimenting right now with setting up a special forum section for just this sort of thing.  I'm going to try to set up a separate discussion board for each film or short in the main episodes database.  I've tried it before on a test machine, but I've been dawdling on doing it here.  I'll have it set up either later today or sometime tomorrow.