Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Fed Under Fire

Poll

Do you think the Federal Reserve should be audited?

Yes
4 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
Undecided
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
The Federal Reserve is one of the most powerful and secretive institutions in Washington, long considered beyond the reach of lawmakers. But now, as details emerge of how the Fed secretly doled out more than a trillion dollars during the financial crisis, a rare bipartisan movement in Congress demands that the Fed be held accountable.

[youtube=425,350]zpbW64vRrMc[/youtube]

You can find more information about Ron Paul's bill (which now has 270 co-sponsors, 62% of the House) at AuditTheFed.com.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
If I may quote my own signature line ...

Secrecy Begets Tyranny ... Robert A. Heinlein - Stranger in a Strange Land (1961)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Ah, another Heinlein fan!  I think my introduction to him (several decades ago) was The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, which is still my favorite of his novels (although I like them all.)

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I'm currently completing a repeat library reading of six short stories by him ... the largest (considered a novella) is titled "The Unpleasant Profession of Jonathan Hoag".

"In the beginning was the Bird. Wise and cruel was the Bird, and wise and cruel were the Sons of the Bird ..."
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.