Rate the Stooges Bibliography, Discography and Videography

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Hi Gang -

I decided to add a feature to let members rate the entries on the Bibliography, Discography and Videography pages on the site.  If you are logged in, you should see a pulldown menu with each listing which will allow you to rate that item anywhere from 0 to 10 pokes, so share your opinion with your fellow fans!   ;D

I think next week I will add the same feature to the Comicography page and I might look into modifying the episode ratings to let you choose from 0 to 10 pokes there as well.

- Rob

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Quote from: Dunrobin
I think next week I will add the same feature to the Comicography page

Okay - now you can rate the comics as well.  (The rating feature is on the individual comic pages.)  Enjoy!   ;D

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I added a feature to let members rate the entries on the Bibliography, Discography and Videography pages on the site. 

Another update to Bibliography...
It's been split/expanded into 3 sections:
 - Books
 - Magazines
 - Miscellaneous

The Books section has been available for several years, and updated regularly.

Recent weeks have seen many additions to the Magazines section, a work-in-progress with more entries soon, as time allows. You might be surprised by the number of newsstand publications that have spotlighted The Three Stooges over the past 50+ years. TV Guide for sure, but there are quite a few niche publications that've added their slant with interesting articles.

Miscellaneous is a longterm work-in-progress that will include, well, not quite sure what'all yet, but maybe the Stooges calendars of the past 25 years and a few other odds & ends.