Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Shemp on IT AINT HAY Lobby card

Offline Sadistic Stooge

This one is kind of hard to find , but i did and now all can see it :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

xraffle

I've been dying to see that movie but due to some legal issues, the movie is extremely hard to get.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

if you like a copy of it , go to www.ioffer.com ... I got mine there . Good DvD copy I must say ..

ThumpTheShoes

I've got a lovely bunch of:
a) Coconuts
b) Gingivitus
c) Bolivian Unicyclist's Jock Strap
d) Revisionist History

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Royalty issues between Universal and Damon Runyon's estate have been resolved. IT AIN'T HAY (1943) is scheduled to be included in a "Complete Universal A&C Collection"... informed rumor has it, tentatively, for sometime in the first half of 2009.

The earlier 4-volume sets were single-layer discs, high-compression; the new collection is supposed to upgrade the copies to dual-layer discs.

stoogeophile

The earlier 4-volume sets were single-layer discs, high-compression; the new collection is supposed to upgrade the copies to dual-layer discs.

The first three "Best of Abbott and Costello" sets from Universal contained two dual-layer discs in each one, and the fourth set contained 1 dual-layer and one single-layer disc.

xraffle

I have the earlier four volume set. They were actually double-sided dual layer discs. Many people had problems with these types of discs such as freezing or skipping. I was one of the lucky ones that bought all 4 sets and had no issues. Each set contained 8 movies, except for volume four which had 6. They came with two double-sided discs with two movies on each side. The compression wasn't high at all. The quality was very good.

I will only get "It Ain't Hay" if they will offer that individually. I don't double dip with Abbott & Costello. I only do that with the stooges. ;D

The 4 volume sets are now out of print, so that means that Universal does indeed have plans on re-releasing the movies.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I been finding all 4 vols all over the place , mostly at $19.99 

Offline archiezappa

Royalty issues between Universal and Damon Runyon's estate have been resolved. IT AIN'T HAY (1943) is scheduled to be included in a "Complete Universal A&C Collection"... informed rumor has it, tentatively, for sometime in the first half of 2009.

Awesome!  You know, I had been planning on buying the previous "Best Of" sets, but now I'm gonna hold out for this big one!  It seems like they're releasing all the good stuff, lately: Three Stooges, Little Rascals, Looney Tunes, Abbott & Costello.  Next, they need a collection of Laurel & Hardy short subjects!