Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

My new Stooge forum

· 39 · 14853

Mattie Herring

Come in and talk with the boys!  They get lonely!

http://threestooges.smfforfree2.com

Enjoy,
Elizabeth

Mattie Herring

We're adding a new forum in which you can just play random games.  Come check it out!

xraffle

Not bad. Might want to consider adding a few stooge boards so people can discuss stooge-related stuff.

Mattie Herring

Well, I don't think the Stooges want to talk about THEMSELVES, unless they're self-absorbed, which I highly doubt. :P

xraffle

Well, I don't think the Stooges want to talk about THEMSELVES, unless they're self-absorbed, which I highly doubt. :P

OK  ???

Mattie Herring

xraffle

You'll see what I mean if you register! :P

Well, look at this site. This is a stooge forum where we discuss the stooges. But you created a stooge site for the sole purpose of not talking about the stooges?? I don't know. Maybe, it's just me who is confused.

Offline JazzBill

OK  ???

Reminds me of our old friend moe-jo. [clock]
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

xraffle

Reminds me of our old friend moe-jo. [clock]

I was thinking the same thing, but I figured Jim probably IP banned her. She must've gotten around the ban somehow somewhere.

Offline metaldams

Mattie Herring is Moe-Jo and has politely asked for another chance.  Of course we will ban her if she acts up again, but so far she's been very good on her return and she's a genuine Stooge fan, so for now, she stays.
- Doug Sarnecky

xraffle

Mattie Herring is Moe-Jo and has politely asked for another chance.  Of course we will ban her if she acts up again, but so far she's been very good on her return and she's a genuine Stooge fan, so for now, she stays.

I see. Good to hear that she asked politely. She has indeed been very good and seems like a changed person. She's even an excellent contributor at my James Bond Forum. So I respect the admins decision. We need more female stooge fans here anyway.

"I am Mattie Herring"
"Ah! My favorite dish"

Offline JazzBill

That's fine. I'm just kind of proud of the fact I was able to pick up on it.   :laugh:
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Mattie Herring

Thanks x for your nice compliments.  And here's a little clarification:

My board is for the boys to talk to each other and their friends. 

xraffle

Thanks x for your nice compliments.  And here's a little clarification:

My board is for the boys to talk to each other and their friends. 

I see. So, your forum is a lot like the board we used to have here, where we would pretend to be the stooges. Gotcha!!

Mattie Herring

Exactly.  So everyone, if you ever feel the need to talk to the boys, just come on down and create an account! :)

Mattie Herring

We've added a forum where you can weigh in on the latest court cases.  You can find it under the Member Boards category. 

Enjoy,

Elizabeth

Mattie Herring

We've added an arcade to the forums!  Whoopee!  Hopefully this will increase guest traffic and account creations (hint hint).

Enjoy,
Elizabeth

xraffle

We've added an arcade to the forums!  Whoopee!  Hopefully this will increase guest traffic and account creations (hint hint).

Enjoy,
Elizabeth

Funny thing. I just did the same thing a few days ago at my James Bond forum. :D

Mattie Herring

Yeah I saw that.  Do you think that it will increase traffic and account creations?

Elizabeth

xraffle

Yeah I saw that.  Do you think that it will increase traffic and account creations?

So far, I have no luck. I'm at the point where I just feel like giving up. I did so much already. I added the site to every signature of all of my forum accounts, created a youtube video, sent them to article submission sites, sent the site to search engines and created a domain for it and all I got were 24 members. I don't know what else to do.

Mattie Herring

Hmm...same thing with mine, I guess.  I was hoping some people from here would sign up, but no one's buying it.  I mean, it's like, how can you NOT ignore the link to a forum in someone's signature?

Elizabeth

P.S.  We're going to be adding a child board under Serious Discussions called "The Trouble Center."  This is where you can post problems with your life to get advice and/or help and whatnot.

We are also adding another board under Video Games called "DS Wi-Fi Matchups."  Post your friend codes here and play against the boys!  Please check these boards out.  Enjoy!

xraffle

Hmm...same thing with mine, I guess.  I was hoping some people from here would sign up, but no one's buying it.  I mean, it's like, how can you NOT ignore the link to a forum in someone's signature?

What's funny is that when I try and advertise this on other James Bond forums, the moderators get so mad at me. I mean, what's the big deal? I'm not making any money on this site. It's all just for fun.

Mattie Herring

I was away from my forum for 4 DAYS and no one new signed up...Why won't anyone from here sign up?

Offline metaldams

I was away from my forum for 4 DAYS and no one new signed up...Why won't anyone from here sign up?

...because we already belong to a Three Stooges board.  No offense.
- Doug Sarnecky

Mattie Herring

Yeah but...please sign up!  Everyone on my board is wondering where you are!