Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

My new Stooge forum

· 39 · 14854

Offline metaldams

Yeah but...please sign up!  Everyone on my board is wondering where you are!

OK, I'll bite.  Who's....."everyone?"  It better be somebody else besides three Howards and a Fine.
- Doug Sarnecky

Mattie Herring

lol it is.  Refer to our "whos who" list for the names of everyone.  You can find it under the board Introductions.

http://threestooges.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,28.0.html

Thanks so much for joining!

Mattie Herring

metaldams:  Please be sure to read the entire thread (2 pages) because some people change their names.

Jules White has joined the fun!  He wants to talk to Ted. ::)  The forums for DS Wi-Fi and Nintendo Wi-Fi and problems/advice have been added.  Please create an account, everyone!  The boys are wondering where you are!
 Mattie Herring has been banned after a second chance on the board.  She offers nothing of substance and her insistence that we join her board where we speak to "the boys" and Jules White is beyond strange.  After looking at her board, I've come to the conclusion Mattie posts under just about every ID there.  She needs to see a shrink and will be given no third chance. 

xraffle

Wow! I don't recognize who banned her. It's either Dunrobin or metaldams. If it's metaldams, then this is probably the first time I've seen him ban someone, which explains why I don't recognize who did it.

Anyway, yeah it's very obvious that every single member on that board is Mattie Herring. Since nobody is joining, it seems like she's creating several accounts to make it seem like her board is busy.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
'Tweren't me - although I confess to having been thinking along the same lines.   >:D

Offline JazzBill

Wow! I don't recognize who banned her. It's either Dunrobin or metaldams. If it's metaldams, then this is probably the first time I've seen him ban someone, which explains why I don't recognize who did it.

Anyway, yeah it's very obvious that every single member on that board is Mattie Herring. Since nobody is joining, it seems like she's creating several accounts to make it seem like her board is busy.

I know who didn't ban her. If Jim would of banned her, there would have been a whole lot of cussing. Speaking of new sites, your arcade at 007 isn't saving scores, even when I'm logged on.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

xraffle

I know who didn't ban her. If Jim would of banned her, there would have been a whole lot of cussing. Speaking of new sites, your arcade isn't saving scores even when I'm logged on.

Usually, Jim always puts "S#1" whenever he warns or bans anyone. And yeah, the cursing gives it all away. That's why I knew it had to be either Rob or metaldams. But since Rob admitted it wasn't him, it was metaldams then.

As for my Arcade, I'll look into the problem. SMF forums have so many weird issues. Now I know what Rob goes through.

Edit: Got it!! I fixed the Arcade on my site. Looks like the mod didn't install completely, so I had to manually install the rest. I played Solitaire and my score got saved, so it should work now.

Offline metaldams

It was me, and it was my second banning, the first being Moe Jo, so I've basically banned the same person twice.  I've seen enough idiots over the years to know it's best to ban quickly.  I wasn't going to let this second run build up.

You guys are also right about the lack of swearing being a dead giveaway it's not Shemps#1. I'm fucking appalled by swearing cocksuckers myself.  ;D
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline curlysdame

She's been banned for good... sweet!  And I just had a look at that forum 'Mattie' set up.  *low whistle*  That's some weeeeird stuff.  There was one post, though, in particular that really made me go  [confused] :

"Glad to know you are alive and well, Moe. You know there's this rumor going around that you died in 1975 from lung cancer. Stupid idiots musta made that up!"  posted by curlys#1 (aka Mattie)

Kudos metaldams for the ban.  Haha, yeah, I guess you did ban the same person twice! :P  She definitely needs a shrink.  I also saw that there's a 'debate of the week' thread in her forum.  Since the majority of the users on that thing are probably her, then that basically means she's arguing with herself.   [rotflmao]

"There is definite vacancy of the cranium" - Vernon Dent
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

xraffle

It was me, and it was my second banning, the first being Moe Jo, so I've basically banned the same person twice.  I've seen enough idiots over the years to know it's best to ban quickly.  I wasn't going to let this second run build up.

You guys are also right about the lack of swearing being a dead giveaway it's not Shemps#1. I'm fucking appalled by swearing cocksuckers myself.  ;D

Oh I see. I must've thought it was Rob who banned moe-jo. You and Rob both ban similarly, I get mixed up easily. Shemps#1 is the one that's different because he likes to curse and torture people first before he kicks them off the site.

Looks like Mattie Herring has created a stooge section for her site. She even cut and pasted the Volume 3 press release that BeAStooge posted. Looks like she has no life, so she'll be chatting with herself there. She really does need to see a shrink.

xraffle

She's never going to give up. Mattie (aka moe-jo) is emailing me asking me to advertise her stupid board on this site. She must've gotten my email from my James Bond site. She really needs to get a hobby or something to keep herself busy.

She sent me two emails actually. I'll post them here for everyone to see:

Um..hi, I'm formally known as Mattie Herring, but you can call me Elizabeth.  What are you guys talking about in my three stooges forum topic on threestooges.net since I was...you know.

Hi.  Elizabeth again.  Please tell them (threestooges.net) that I am making a forum to talk about the Stooges.  It should be up either tonight or tomorrow morning (Pacific time).  Thanks.

[nuts]

Edit: She sent me a third email just now, but I'm too tired to post it up. She's getting on my nerves. I restricted her from posting on my site and I'm very close to banning her there too.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
X... I enjoy your comments, but I don't get her foolishness.

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Well that's a bunch of motherfucking horseshit! So I'm the fucker who swears all of the fucking time! Well fuck of all you cock-washers anyway!  :P

Seriously, I figured since Doug banned her first and Rob was the one that allowed her back on I'd let one them handle this mess.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
S#1,

Hooray for the Celtics!  :D

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!