Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Favorite Stooge "Food"

· 32 · 8249

Dog Hambone

Two pieces of burnt toast and a rotten egg!

Yeah, I got a tapewoim and that's good enough for him!

Offline Robbie883

"Wham-Bam-Slam." Right, I sometimes get remakes confused w/ their originals. How about this bit from "I Can Hardly Wait",,,,,,

Moe,....{putting his plate on the table},..."There we are."

To Larry..."There we are."

To Curly,...."And there we are."

Curly,.."Wait a minute !! You said you were gonna divide everything equal !!"

Moe,..."OH !! Ungrateful, eh?"

Curly,.."YEAH !!!"

Moe,..."WE get a half a slice of ham and a half an egg a piece.
                                                YOU GET a whole egg shell and a WHOLE BONE,...and you're squawkin' !!"  :D

Haha, that made my day...

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
I like Moe's bit in "Income Tax Sappy" with the hot dog. First after Larry gives it to him (with the extra mustard) It bites his nose, he punches it (and gets mustered out) and finally gets ready to kill it when it yelps and runs across the floor!

Moe: Hey Fellas, My hot dog ran away. Always makes me laugh.

Robin

Offline Carrie The Canary

Also in (I believe) "Income Tax Sappy", Moe preparing some food for his guest (Benny Rubin, with a phony beard). 

As Moe starts to add the ingredients, Rubin seems to ad lib a bit, asking "you got any this or that?  You got 7-sideways? (a takeoff on A1, I presume).  You got something else?   What else you got?" as Moe starts adding things faster and faster.  Both Moe and Larry seem to be trying to keep from breaking up over Rubin's ad libs.  Suddenly, Larry blurts out "give him EVERYTHING, Moe!" as Moe starts throwing whole shakers and bottles into the bowl.  Then the scene cuts.  I have a feeling that somebody just lost it after that, since it was really very funny and seemed pretty
spontaneous.  Watch it closely next time.

Offline Hammond Eggar

No one has mentioned A Pain in the Pullman yet.  I love the scene in which they invade Paul Pain's drawing room and eat his crab dinner.  They mistake it for turtle, though.  There's the moment in which Moe is using a fork in an attempt to break one of the crab's shell.  As he's hitting the shell, Curly responds, "Come in" as if someone is knocking at the door. ;D
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Double Deal Decker

How about Curly's parting line to "Paul Pain" as they exit the drawing room,..."HERE !! Have this, (the crab shell), refilled !!" :D