Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Special Shemp Cocktail DVD offer

Offline falsealarms

Shempcompany.com previously had the DVD at 17.99, but has since lowered to 14.98 (plus SH etc). After 3/4/08, the price will revert to $17.99. That site also says if you order through them, there's a bonus:

"And to make this event even MORE EXTRA SPECIAL, we will include a HAND SIGNED PRINT of Shemp by Sandie Howard Isaac & Jill Howard Ullo (Shemp's Granddaughters) & co-founders of ShempCompany.com, EXCLUSIVELY FOR SHEMPCOMPANY FANS!!"

Details, buying info

Offline locoboymakesgood

I'm sure the hand-signed photo will be a photocopy but cool none-the-less. I'll have to pre-order this soon.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Just got done preordering at ShempCompany. Comes to 19.99 with shipping. Can't wait til March to receive it. Although Disc 1 has most of the good stuff, as 2 has the PD Stooge shorts along with other Shempies.

Make sure all of you order with the above link. Lets rival the Official Sony set. This DVD comes from real Stooge relatives and their website is a wonderful tribute to Shemp my favorite Stooge and classic comedian.   

The photo will be a nice extra, along with the interviews with Sandie and others.  This is one thing I had wished was done with the Sony Stooge discs.   Lets get these interviews as bonus on the DVD's. 

Robin

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
Very cool price, and the bonus is worth ordering it online.  I'll be placing my order tomorrow.

I hope this DVD sells a lot, so Sony can see that there is a Shemp market out there.
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Exactly my thoughts concerning the Shemp Market out there. 

Robin

ThumpTheShoes

The Shemp Market, right here, has placed his preorder thru the official site. This set is going to be awesome no maater what! But, now the long wait begins! ................... Is it March, yet?

Is it March, yet?
Is it March, yet?
Is it March, yet?
Is it... ?