Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Rich Little's Christmas Carol

Offline Hammond Eggar

The following is impressionist Rich Little's version of the Charles Dickens classic, A Christmas Carol.  In it, Little is everyone from W.C. Fields and Johnny Carson to Groucho Marx and Jack Benny.  As a child in the 1980s, I used to love watching this production whenever it would air on HBO.  While the special was once available on VHS, it has never seen a proper DVD release, which is a real shame.  On Youtube it's broken into multiple segments.  I think you'll find it very funny.  Enjoy! :laugh:

Part 1
[youtube=425,350]yf-F4GC8SW8[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube=425,350]NvFP5Ul9vwM[/youtube]

Part 3
[youtube=425,350]pzbX0PIcXPU[/youtube]

Part 4
[youtube=425,350]IOOoDrYOhoo&feature=related[/youtube]

Part 5 (The ending)
[youtube=425,350]y1HlNDeJyD0[/youtube]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

ThumpTheShoes

This is an excellent programme, and one that I've enjoyed year after year during Christmas! It is available on dvd, officially, now from Amazon and other outlets. The disc includes Little's Robin Hood special as well.

Offline Hammond Eggar

This is an excellent programme, and one that I've enjoyed year after year during Christmas! It is available on dvd, officially, now from Amazon and other outlets. The disc includes Little's Robin Hood special as well.

Hey, thanks for the heads-up, Thump.  I din't know that this special was released on DVD.  I'll have to look into it. ;)
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)