Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

3 Stooges Film Fest, Ambler PA, Aug. 13 / Stoogeum Open House Aug. 16

Linked Events

• 3 Stooges Film Fest, Ambler PA: August 13, 2008
  • Stoogeum Open House: August 16, 2008

Offline BeAStooge

Information from 'Garystooge'...

The 4th annual Stooges Filmfest at the Ambler Theater (Ambler, PA) will take place at 7:30PM on Wed. Aug 13.  Yours truly will act as host and the films will be shown in the Ambler's newly restored 300+ seat Theater. Tentative film lineup is:

THREE LITTLE BEERS
DUTIFUL BUT DUMB
GENTS WITHOUT CENTS
MICRO-PHONIES
BRIDELESS GROOM

On Sat. Aug 16 there will be an "open house" at the Stoogeum from 10am-3pm for the Ambler Theater patrons, but anyone is welcome to attend.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I hope some of you guys are taking advantage and enjoying the Stoogeum this weekend!  I'm going to get there one of these years.

Offline falsealarms

That's how I feel. I'm about 4 hours away - a little too long to drive for my tastes and not long enough to fly. It's definitely on my "bucket list" either way.

AmalgamatedMoron

That's how I feel. I'm about 4 hours away - a little too long to drive for my tastes and not long enough to fly. It's definitely on my "bucket list" either way.

I only wish I was just 4 hours away.  I'm more like 14 hours away by car, here in St. Louis.  "One of these days" I too will make the trip.  I would love to visit the Stoogeum, but especially to experience the annual meeting of the Three Stooges Fan Club.  At least we have the privilege of this forum-courtesy of modern technology-to meet, share info, and chat about our beloved boys. (Thanks again Rob)