Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Cheney, Undaunted, Gets Right Back To Hunting Again

Guest · 9 · 1893

Pilsner Panther

Only this time, he's taking his psychiatrist along instead of his lawyer...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline NicktoBarada

:D *falls over laughing*  Pils, thank you for that hilarious picture.  This has been a great start to what will be a very hectic Monday.  Now at least if I get bored in class, I can remember this image!   :D
At your service, day and night, we do the job and do it right!  ACME!!

Pilsner Panther

:D *falls over laughing*  Pils, thank you for that hilarious picture.  This has been a great start to what will be a very hectic Monday.  Now at least if I get bored in class, I can remember this image!   :D

You're welcome. I don't know where I got such a mind, both my parents were perfectly normal.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 10:29:33 PM by Pilsner Panther »

Offline FineBari3

You're welcome. I don't know where I got such a mind, both my parents were perfctly normal.

Man, it's hereditary in my family! So is drumming, and you know drummers are strange to begin with.

Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Pilsner Panther

You're welcome. I don't know where I got such a mind, both my parents were perfctly normal.

Man, it's hereditary in my family! So is drumming, and you know drummers are strange to begin with.

Well, you guys march to a different... oh, never mind. I've known quite a few drummers, even a couple of famous ones (famous in the jazz world, anyway). The late Eddie Blackwell— who was one of the greatest drummers ever to come out of New Orleans— had an obsession about practicing. You'd be sitting at the bar between sets at a jazz club, and over in some dark corner, there would be Blackwell, hammering away on a practice pad. He just couldn't stop!

Actually, my father's side of the family are all straight-arrows: government officials, teachers, journalists and so on. But on my mother's side, they're a bunch of (to put it politely) Irish eccentrics. I seem to have inherited a bit of that trait, even though 90% of my makeup comes from the other side.

Oh, and by the way, a happy Valentine's Day to all!

Dog Hambone

There's a hilarious photo joke circulating on the internet. It shows Dick Cheney on the phone with Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton. Cheney is inviting Clinton to go quail hunting & tells Clinton to "bring the wife".

By the way, it's the "Sword of Damacles", not "some sort of damacles". 

Pilsner Panther

By the way, it's the "Sword of Damacles", not "some sort of damacles". 

That's an intentional gag on my part, but you weren't here at the time... ya chowderhead!

[pound]

Dog Hambone

Better not try to explain, or the following exchange could take place

Panther: Anyone can understand it, it's very simple
Hambone: Well, I can't, and I'm simple

Pilsner Panther

Better not try to explain, or the following exchange could take place

Panther: Anyone can understand it, it's very simple
Hambone: Well, I can't, and I'm simple

Why, you, I oughta—