Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Curly's Grandson on YouTube

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Hey Stooge fans, have you seen this site on You Tube? He's actually Curly's Grandson and he's started to recreate some of his grandpa's antics on video. Just search for Curly's Grandson on YouTube and you'll find all his videos.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Although I HAVE seen them hawk all the delicious things ThreeStooges.com has to offer like their wonderful coffee selection, including the ANGRY MOE BLEND which I have NOT saved up the three lifetimes of salary to buy. But I bet its a great blend to taste. Other than him hawking all things ThreeStooges.com, he HAS been trying to branch out into reenacting his Granddaddy's antics because he is ALMOST a complete replica of Curly just to look at him and hear him talk.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
MAYBE .... he needs to find two other similarly bred persons to join him on a REALLY "New Three Stooges" rampage .... Curly's Grandson, just look around for other like possessed persons in the Stiooge family, then, STRIKE FORTH WITH THE REAL NEW TRHEE STOOGES!!!   Yeah, Curly's Grandson, Larry"s Great, Grand Cousin, and maybe Moe's Granson's Ex_Wifes 3rd child by Shemp's wife's 4th child ,,,,,,,, !!!!!!

Offline metaldams

https://moronika.com/forums/index.php/topic,6497.msg55077.html#msg55077

Did a thread a little while ago.  Been a while since I visited his channel, I should catch up.

Link to the channel.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdzsQCzUKg8Hpsc1ws_j3lw
- Doug Sarnecky

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Metaldams, he could be  the rebirth of C3.com if he just played it right. Only YouTube vids are NOT the way back to making Three Stooges fresh in the mainstream culture. Getting His Curly-Like face in front of viewers and his conk-bonk-slap-kick-poke-jab friends WILL!! America is ready for this kind of tom foolery bullshit comedy.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I know, you think I'm drunk or high. But think about it ... we have been through the worst political and environmental times in our lives, not to mention physical health times also, and WHAT BETTER time to make sport of ALL OF THAT than with slapstick? Its how we made our way out of two world wars ... ??

Offline metaldams

I know, you think I'm drunk or high. But think about it ... we have been through the worst political and environmental times in our lives, not to mention physical health times also, and WHAT BETTER time to make sport of ALL OF THAT than with slapstick? Its how we made our way out of two world wars ... ??

I enjoy Brad’s videos and I wish him whatever level of success he hopes to achieve.

As far as this reaching some type of mass appeal - both the present culture we live in as well as the media landscape is vastly different than it was during World War II or even 15 - 20 years ago.  I just can’t see slapstick having more than a cult following for the simple reason it’s going to offend somebody.  If you or I won’t see it, someone else will.  Plus we have a lot more media options than back in the day, so the idea of anything bringing the country together is less and less as time goes on.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

I enjoy Brad’s videos and I wish him whatever level of success he hopes to achieve.

As far as this reaching some type of mass appeal - both the present culture we live in as well as the media landscape is vastly different than it was during World War II or even 15 - 20 years ago.  I just can’t see slapstick having more than a cult following for the simple reason it’s going to offend somebody.  If you or I won’t see it, someone else will.  Plus we have a lot more media options than back in the day, so the idea of anything bringing the country together is less and less as time goes on.

I heard that in the new Looney Tunes cartoons coming out that Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam won't be using guns. There are all sorts of moments that used to be common that would never go over now. I'm honestly surprised that South Park is still on the air, it really seems to be the exception.

Offline metaldams

I heard that in the new Looney Tunes cartoons coming out that Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam won't be using guns. There are all sorts of moments that used to be common that would never go over now. I'm honestly surprised that South Park is still on the air, it really seems to be the exception.

I’m shocked by South Park as well.  That show is so in your face, which these days is refreshing.  It makes fun of every group imaginable, including one or two I’m in.  It doesn’t offend me.

But with Looney Tunes, I was reading they tried to cancel Speedy Gonzalez and some Latinos came to his defense.  Good for them.  The gun thing is ridiculous.
- Doug Sarnecky

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Oh well ... at least it was an intoxicating pipe dream for a while .... a recent visit to Curly's Grandson's site shows him portraying LARRY (of all people) and allowing someone else to be Curly when they hawk C3.com products, even using a Great Grand Son of Larry. I can't find any link I can pass on to you, just look for Curly's Grandson - Shop Knuckleheads and you'll see what our future of Three Stooges Slapstick Comedy has become ... a sales prop. (Maybe that's what Moe had in mind when he created C3?)

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I’m shocked by South Park as well.  That show is so in your face, which these days is refreshing.  It makes fun of every group imaginable, including one or two I’m in.  It doesn’t offend me.

But with Looney Tunes, I was reading they tried to cancel Speedy Gonzalez and some Latinos came to his defense.  Good for them.  The gun thing is ridiculous.

Speedy's cousin, Slow Poke Rodriquez, would be WAY OUT .... because , you know, HE PACKS A GUN!