Games Arcade Restored, Color Themes Added, and More

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
The Games Arcade

I've managed to get the Games Arcade to work correctly with the updated message boards.  The only apparent "casualty" was the Champion score for each game.  The High scores were saved, but the score of the game's champion does not appear in the games list until someone has completed a game and saved their sscore.  (At that point the correct champion will be displayed in the games list.)

New Color Themes

I've also added alternative color schemes for the site.  You can choose between one of the 12 themes by going into your Profile (there is now a link to it on the site menu, under Community) and then clicking on Look and Layout Preferences in the Modify Profile menu on the left.  On the Look and Layout Preferences page, look for Current Theme near the top of the section; click on "change" at the right.

When you choose a theme and click on the "Use This Theme" link, your profile will be reloaded wih the new color theme.  As long as you stay logged into the site, the theme you select will be used throughout the site.  (If you log out, the defaut color theme will be used instead.)

Smiley Sets Added

I've installed a couple of different Smileys sets, which members can also select in their Profile, on the Look and Layout Preferences page.

Please Donate

I've also added a Donate button to the message boards menu bar.  All of the costs for maintaining this site are paid for by the Webmaster (me); please consider making a donation to help support the site.  No contribution is too small (or too large, for that matter), and your donation will be used to help cover the site's hosting bill.  All donations are greatly appreciated, and supporters will be listed on the Home page.

Offline Stoop

I just tried to accces the Arcade and I got a "You arent allowed to view arcade, sorry!" message instead. Is it being fixed or is there just something wrong with the restriction settings?
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
She's right Rob, I got the same message too.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
More error messages (if this helps...)

Welcome to Arcade!
No highscores recorded ever, be the first player!

Search 

An Error Has Occurred!
You arent allowed to view arcade, sorry! 

Back