Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Buddy List

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Don't know if this qualifies as a bug, but it didn't seem appropriate to post it in the "Questions and Answers" thread ...

I've been going through fellow stooge lovers profiles and adding people to my "buddy list", but when I desire to view all the buddies I've compiled, there is no button I can find or a page that will display them. Therefore, I don't know what benefit adding people to my buddy list affords me. Please enlighten me, tanks.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Friends are friends,
and pals are pals.
Butt buddies go to bed!

>:D

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
You evil little twerp!!   :D
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Don't know if this qualifies as a bug, but it didn't seem appropriate to post it in the "Questions and Answers" thread ...

I've been going through fellow stooge lovers profiles and adding people to my "buddy list", but when I desire to view all the buddies I've compiled, there is no button I can find or a page that will display them. Therefore, I don't know what benefit adding people to my buddy list affords me. Please enlighten me, tanks.

You can view your Buddies list in your profile; just click on the  Personal Message Options link under Modify Profile in the menu on the left of the profile page.  (You can also review your "Ignore" list there, too.)

The purpose for the Buddy List is to make it easier to send Personal Messages on the site.  The scripts will also "highlight" any of of your buddies who are currently online in the "Users Online" area near the bottom of the board index page.

Friends are friends,
and pals are pals.
Butt buddies go to bed!

>:D

James

Now that was evil - and funny as hell, too!  Are you a South Park fan, James?   >:D

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Yeah, I have most of the videos/DVD's of the South Park seasons.

A few years ago, someone gave me a Cartman key chain, about the time that some fast food place was selling Teletubbies key chains. I brought in a length of rope, made a noose, and Cartman has been "hanging" Tinkie-winky in my cube ever since!  :P

The "Butt-buddy" qwip came from a guy I used to work with. If someone said "Hey Buddy" to him, he would recite that. He may have got it from South Park. We used to schedule conference rooms and a bunch of people would watch South Park videos during lunch.

James

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
A few years ago, someone gave me a Cartman key chain, about the time that some fast food place was selling Teletubbies key chains. I brought in a length of rope, made a noose, and Cartman has been "hanging" Tinkie-winky in my cube ever since!

LOL!  What a great idea!  "Tinkie-winkie" - it that the gay one?  ;D

When I saw that "butt buddies" comment, I immiedately thought of the South Park episode about gay marriage that came out this season.  (No pun intended, even if it seems appropriate.)  The Colorado governor , trying to keep everyone happy, suggests giving gay couples all the rights of marriage, but call them something else:  instead of "man and wife" they could be butt buddies:D

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Yeah. Tinkie-winky was the one that the TV-Rev. Robertson/Falwell said was gay. Around the time that they had the episode where Mr. Garrison got stoned and watched Teletubbies.

I haven't bought the recent season(s) yet. I'll have to look for that episode.   :D

James

Anastasia

Hi.

I am looking for a forum script to use and have been searching the internet for one. I have come across your forum and really like both the functionality and the visual appearance. Could someone tell me if this script is available for me to download or buy? And also is this a custom design or can I download /buy this too? Thanks in advance.

April from Altjira Garage Doors - Metal Garage Doors - Wooden Garage Doors - GRP Garage Doors - Sectional Garage Doors - Roller Garage Doors - Insulated Garage Doors - Automatic Garage Doors

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Hi.

I am looking for a forum script to use and have been searching the internet for one. I have come across your forum and really like both the functionality and the visual appearance. Could someone tell me if this script is available for me to download or buy? And also is this a custom design or can I download /buy this too? Thanks in advance.

April

Hi April -

The forum software is called Simple Machines Forum (SMF), and it is available for free at http://www.simplemachines.org.  We've been using it here for about three and a half years.

And thank you for unintentionally alerting me to a slip up in my board permission settings.  Only members are supposed to be able to post on this forum.   :-\

- Dunrobin

xraffle

And thank you for unintentionally alerting me to a slip up in my board permission settings.  Only members are supposed to be able to post on this forum.   :-\

Oh that's what it was. At first, I thought maybe the person joined, posted, then deleted her account.