Printed Media

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Not a nitpick, just an observation (NANJAO):

This was reported by the Cincinnati Post in July of 2005 -

Ohio man charged with exposing his breasts
"He's a guy. He's real tall, and he's got a full set of breasts," assistant Cincinnati solicitor Kevin Donovan told the Post.

But public defender Michael Welsh said the charges really ought to be dropped.

"It's not illegal for a man to expose his breasts," Welsh told the Post.

"It's also not even technically illegal for a woman to expose her breasts (in public)," he said Thursday.

ooooohh ...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 10:04:05 PM by Giff me dat fill-em! »
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
"It's also not even technically illegal for a woman to expose her breasts (in public)," he said Thursday.
All right, Ohio!  [whoo]

Offline ZEKE

tits..tits...and more tits...IN PUBLIC!!!!!!     YAY!!!!
ZEKE---in AJAX-(G.T.A.), Canada.

Dog Hambone

My missus is from Ohio, & as many times as I have gone there to visit, I have yet to see any topless women bouncing around. In fact, there aren't too many women there that I would even want to see topless.   

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Evidently, Senior Hambone ... YOU have snagged the ONLY pleasantly boobified woman in Ohio, and as such -
I congratulate you!
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Pilsner Panther

My missus is from Ohio, & as many times as I have gone there to visit, I have yet to see any topless women bouncing around. In fact, there aren't too many women there that I would even want to see topless.   

Well, then you've got to try a beach in Europe, or even some here in California. Not all of the topless women bounce— some sag— but on the whole, the scenery is better than average.

>:D

Isn't Ohio basically landlocked...? Like, around 1,000 miles from the East Coast and 2,000 from the West Coast?

If I remember right, Cleveland, Ohio, is where the river once caught fire because there were so many polluting, volatile chemicals in it.

No wonder nobody there wants to skinny-dip!

:o

Dog Hambone

Thanks, Giff, I'll pass along the compliment. And once I snagged her, I held on; our 18th anniversary is coming up in a few months.

There are beaches & waterfronts along Lake Erie in northeastern Ohio. And I know Cleveland was embarrassed enough about the Cuyahoga River fire that they cleaned it up. Now, supposedly, it's safe to drink water from the river (although I probably would pass on that & just have some tap water).

Maybe no one in Ohio is aware of that topless law (or lack thereof). It seems that it should be our solemn duty as red-blooded Amercan males to get this story onto the front page!