Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Main site

Offline ZamasuBlack22

It won't let me log in, I've changed my password and used a new password and it still doesn't let me sign in. It doesn't even tell me that my information is wrong it just refreshes the page.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
It won't let me log in, I've changed my password and used a new password and it still doesn't let me sign in. It doesn't even tell me that my information is wrong it just refreshes the page.

I just looked at your account there and don't see any obvious reason why it wouldn't let you sign in.  Are you trying to log in on a mobile device or a desktop, and what browser are you using?

Offline ZamasuBlack22

I just looked at your account there and don't see any obvious reason why it wouldn't let you sign in.  Are you trying to log in on a mobile device or a desktop, and what browser are you using?

I'm using desktop and chrome. I tried to sign in with both email and username.

Offline metaldams

I’m nowhere near the computer or website expert as Rob, but I do deal with this stuff for my bank’s website, soooo…

First try another web browser.

Did you try shutting down your device and restarting?

If none of that works, maybe clear cookies and cache?
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline ZamasuBlack22

I’m nowhere near the computer or website expert as Rob, but I do deal with this stuff for my bank’s website, soooo…

First try another web browser.

Did you try shutting down your device and restarting?

If none of that works, maybe clear cookies and cache?

I've tried all 3, no luck

Offline metaldams

I've tried all 3, no luck

You have just received my complete and vast knowledge of computers.  [pie]  The rest is between you and Rob. 

Exit, stage left.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography