Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Shemp A PEACH OF A PAIR

Offline metaldams

Glad this one just showed up on YouTube, posted by Curly G!  Always been a favorite of mine, perhaps I’ll come out of hibernation and review it soon.  For those of you who don’t own the Shemp DVD sets, I highly suggest watching this.  Some very familiar Stooge stuff here by a younger Shemp.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Umbrella Sam

I’ve been noticing the Three Stooges’ official YouTube channel has been posting quite a few of the Shemp Vitaphones lately, which I think is really cool of them. I’d definitely be up for discussing this one (SMOKED HAMS is another really good one; I remember seeing that one on TCM sometime within the last year and thinking it was absolutely hilarious).
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Curly G, I've been following his Facebook for years back when he simply lurked in Facebook groups soaking in how much people loved the Grandpa he never knew.

Oh, I'm big time looking forward to this.  These shorts used to be all over YouTube 10 years back, and it's great to see them return and from these sources no less!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Give me a week or two or I’ll get a review in.  Yes, it’s great to see multiple Shemp shorts popping up now. 

I haven’t been watching much comedy as of late, never mind Stooges and am just about ready to dive back in.
- Doug Sarnecky