Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Welcome back

Offline HomokHarcos

Hello, Stooge fans. I've missed being around here, and I apologize for my absence. A few months ago (back in October) I had a massive nervous breakdown that was completely unexpected. This lead to panic attacks, depression, and all sorts of health problems. It got to the point where I wasn't eating or sleeping, and honestly I thought I would never get better. I wasn't in much of a mood to watch movies and write these past few months, and I can see I'm quite far behind!

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
Hey, Homok! I had wondered where you'd been. Sorry to hear about what you've been going through -- I hope you're doing better now.

Welcome back!
"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

Depression is an awful thing, I’ve had my bouts over the years too. 

I’m really sorry to hear you went through what sounds like an awful bout.  That really sucks, sounds terrible.  Take your time with everything and I’m glad you’re back, you were definitely missed.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad time like that, but I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel better and are back with us.  And don't worry about "being behind" - there are no time limits or deadlines to meet around here!    ;)

Offline Umbrella Sam

So sorry to hear about everything you went through Homok, and I hope things are better for you now. Glad to have you back.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Dr. Mabuse

I'm glad you're back. Looking forward to your next post.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
HM,

Sorry to hear about it.  As someone who also battles depression and has it adversely affect his ability to watch and review films, I know where you're coming from man.  Last few months have been absolutely destructive on my mental and physical health.

Alex (aka Paul Pain)
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Homok and Paul, very best wishes to you both and obviously health overrides the boards.  Like Rob said, there are no deadlines around here, so chip in when you’re up to it.
- Doug Sarnecky