Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

EXCELLENT WEBSITE

I ran across this yesterday. I was searching thru findadeath.com which has photos of three stooges' homes and info about their deaths and there was a link to a fan, Bob Bernet, that met Moe and he made a website about his visit with Moe. A great story! Enjoy!

http://web2.airmail.net/willdogs/

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
My Pal Moe is a phenomenal web site, and I was remise for not including it sooner in the main links.  Thanks for the recommendation!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Reminder: The content of Bob's My Pal Moe is available on DVD, as a bonus feature on The Three Stooges: The Men Behind the Mayhem from Mackinac Media, produced by Laughsmith Entertainment.

Offline Robbie883

Reminder: The content of Bob's My Pal Moe is available on DVD, as a bonus feature on The Three Stooges: The Men Behind the Mayhem from Mackinac Media, produced by Laughsmith Entertainment.

I own that DVD, and I highly reccomend you get it. A lot of good footage for all Stooge fans.

Jertoons

sure is an excellent site to look at

thx for posting, way cool

who wouldn't love to do what that Bob did, right ?

omg, what a flippy thing to do

gg

Jerry

Offline metaldams

Findadeth.com!  Man, the Chris Farley and River Phoniex death pictures have to be the greatest advertisements I've ever seen to stay away from hard drug abuse (emphasis on the word "hard"). 

Also, I really need to get that Laughsmith Stooge DVD and The Industrial Strength Keaton one they did soon.  The Arbuckle set I own and it's phenomenal!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
It's FindadeAth.com . Nicole Brown Simpson had a tiny photo edit.

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline metaldams

It's FindadeAth.com . Nicole Brown Simpson had a tiny photo edit.

James

I swear to God I know how to spell death.  I think the Megadeth fan in me was taking over my subconcious when I wrote that!  :-[
- Doug Sarnecky