Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

NFL Thread 2022

Offline Squirrelbait

Hi everyone!

It's been ages since I've posted here, but I have returned for my favorite time of the year....Football Season. I hope this will turn into a popular thread, and it's pretty straight forward. Tell me who you root for, your picks for the week, playoff picks, and of course, who do you think will be in the Super Bowl!

I will start off by saying that I am a pretty big Packers fan, and I will be excited (although a bit skeptical) to see where this upcoming season takes us. I think the Pack will make the playoffs, but I just can't see them beating Tom Brady and the Buccaneers.

And NOW, without further ado, here are Squirrelbait's Week 1 Picks!

Bills vs Rams - BILLS
Saints vs Falcons - SAINTS
49ers vs Bears - 49ERS
Steelers vs Bengals - BENGALS
Eagles vs Lions - EAGLES
Patriots vs Dolphins - DOLPHINS
Ravens vs Jets - RAVENS
Jaguars vs Commanders - JAGUARS
Browns vs Panthers - BROWNS
Colts vs Texans - COLTS
Giants vs Titans - TITANS
Packers vs Vikings - PACKERS
Chiefs vs Cardinals - CHIEFS
Raiders vs Chargers - CHARGERS
Buccaneers vs Cowboys - BUCCANEERS
Broncos vs Seahawks - BRONCOS

So, there you have it!
And in case you don't know anything about the game, it's EASY! When the pitcher pitches.....*BOINK*

Thanks for your time, and enjoy the season!! Now here's a clip from Three Little Pigskins.
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I think the NFL is as wide open this year as it's ever been. I don't know if there's one team in the NFC I would trust in January, so the way things are right now, I would go with Buffalo as a favorite to win it all. As for Week 1, here goes nothing...

Bills
Saints
49ers
Bengals
Eagles
Dolphins
Ravens
Jaguars
Panthers
Texans
Titans
Packers
Chiefs
Chargers
Buccaneers
Broncos
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
This is a message to let you all know that there is a very happy Paul Pain today.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

I could care less about football, but I live in the Philadelphia sports fan area.  There were literally people screaming outside my apartment after the loss.
- Doug Sarnecky