The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

New Look for Moronika.com

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
As you can see, I have changed the forum to a theme that is closer to the new default theme of ThreeStooges.net.  IF you preferred the previous theme (Lazarus), you can still switch back to it in your Profile (Modify Profile -> Look and Layout).

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
As you can see, I have changed the forum to a theme that is closer to the new default theme of ThreeStooges.net.  IF you preferred the previous theme (Lazarus), you can still switch back to it in your Profile (Modify Profile -> Look and Layout).

I'm impressed with the updates!  Good job, Rob!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I like the new look, although a minor quibble, the pics for the YouTube tags are broken on the post reply page? No big deal, just thought you might want to know Rob....
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I like the new look, although a minor quibble, the pics for the YouTube tags are broken on the post reply page? No big deal, just thought you might want to know Rob....

I have the same issue.  I’ve noticed if you manually type in the YouTube markers it still works just fine.  But yeah, the automatic link is not there for me either.  Other than that, everything looks great.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster

"Well, we had to forget somethin' or we wouldn't be plumbers!"   [3stooges]

Thanks for letting me know.  I completely forgot about copying those into the new theme's folder.   [pie]

Offline QuinceHead

The only thing I’m not crazy about are all the ads that show up on the web page now… My ads mostly seem to be from Macy’s, and sometimes show female models in just swimwear or undergarments, which kinda makes this site NSFW for me…  :(

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
  The only thing I’m not crazy about are all the ads that show up on the web page now… My ads mostly seem to be from Macy’s, and sometimes show female models in just swimwear or undergarments, which kinda makes this site NSFW for me…  :(

Thanks for the feedback, QuinceHead; I haven't had much response to them since I started letting Google place them.  I don't see them most of the time, myself, as my browsers all come with an ad blockers these days, so I have to turn that off first.  Appropriately, when I did just now, I got the Macy's ads you were talking about.  (I wouldn't think that they could be considered NSFW, but a lot of people get outraged over all kinds of stupid shit these days.)

How do you view the site?  In a desktop browser or on your phone?  And what web browser do you use?  Can you add an ad blocker to it?

I'm hesitant to just turn them off, as they generate enough revenue to cover the costs of hosting both ThreeStooges.net and Moronika.com, and donations dropped off to nothing years ago*.  I don't want to have to start eating cat food in my old age to keep the sites going.  lol

* Fortunately, those donations lasted quite a while, thanks in large part to Moron4392, whose very generous contributions covered the hosting for several years.