Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Millennials Watch Classics for the First Time

Offline Moose Malloy

Trying to ease boredom I ran across a 20 something woman watching JOHN CARPENTER'S THE THING for the first time on You Tube. Very entertaining. These  kids today used to CGI, Marvel/DC Movies and Tic Toc. Never heard of the multitude of great films from the 80's and earlier

What surprised me the most is that they are fairly blown away by practical effects and character driven plots in films like 12 Angry Men, The Wizard of Oz or Psycho

Here's  3 offerings: Nashville girl that works for a local radio station

Two Brits  committed to watching every movie ever made

A bawdy Aussie girl

I was surprised also by the number of movie quotes that still exist and are unknowingly used by these kids "You're gonna need a bigger boat" or "I'll be back" or "we're not in Kansas anymore", to name a few

Offline Shemp_Diesel

This might be a bit sadistic, but someone should make the millennials sit through the entire Plan 9 from Outer Space....   ;D
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Moose Malloy

This might be a bit sadistic, but someone should make the millennials sit through the entire Plan 9 from Outer Space....   ;D

LOL as a matter of fact Awkward Ashly  DID

&t=28s

This prompted her to watch Tim Burton's ED WOOD later on